42

"And you're wearing that? " Niall scoffs as I cross my arms.

Its like 98 degrees outside and hes having a heart attack because of my outfit.

"Im not walking the streets of Morocco with a turtleneck and sweatpants!" I exclaim and he eyes me.

Im wearing cut off shorts and a tube top with assorted jewelry.My hair is up in a messy bun,and I wore my ray bans.

"Niall its way too hot outside.And youre not my parent!" I say and roll my eyes as i push past him.

We walk out of our hotel room and down to the lobby area shere we meet everyone.

I quickly make my way over to Amy who smiles wide.

"Hot mama! Arent you gonna have these fine moroccan guys all over you-" Amy starts but quickly quiets and laughs.

I turn to see Niall with a pained expression.

I roll my eyes.

"He acts like Im going to be fanning over gu-Ohmygod-" I say suddenly and grab onto Amys arm as I see a guy enter alone.

Tall,tan and utterly gorgeous.

Amys eyes widened at the sight of him and I turned my gaze back to Amy to see if she was seeing what I was.

"Oh,welcome to Morocco-"Amy says deeply and the guys finally look where we are.

I then feel a hand grip my arm and pull me towards the lobby doors.

"Niall,ouCH-wait-" I seethe when I realize I've dropped my phone.

I tug myself away and turn to see my phone in the hands of someone else.

I scan the person over before I look at his face.

He smiles and I couldn't wipe the girly smile on my face.

"You dropped something," he says deeply and I couldve sworn I saw a smile tug at the corners of his lips as he said it.

"Yeah ...thanks." I reply softly and take my phome from his hands.

"Are you new around here?" He asks curiously and I nod.

"Yeah,visiting actually."

He nods.

"Cool.Im Fabian,nice to see a beautiful face around here once in a while," he says and outstretches his hand with a smile.

I giggle and shake his hand,like a hormone driven girl I am.

"Amber,nice to meet yOU-" I say and jump when I feel Niall's hand grab my other bare hand.

My body tenses at his sudden action and I stop breathing.

Fabians eyebrows raise.

"Are you ready to go?" Niall asks seriously and I roll my eyes.

"I'll see you around,Fabian.Nice meeting you," I say sadly and turn.

"Likewise,beautiful."

I feel my cheeks redden at his newfound nickname for me and smile.

Niall grips my waist as we walk out of the hotel.

-

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He says sometime later as we sit at a bistro by the beach.

"What?" I scoff and drink some of my mango smoothie.

"You were flirting with that knob,right in front of me-" he exclaims and leans into the table.

"I was not.You're being overly jealous. " I say and roll my eyes,adjusting the sun hat I recently bought.