1

The sirens made my ears ring as I sped along the highway to the nearest exit.

44B

I revved the engine and shifted my gear as I took a sharp turn to get on the main road.

"Stop now,pull over-"

I cursed under my breath when I saw another police car stop right at the end of the road,blocking my way.

I was at a mini mall,with so much people it made my eyes hurt.

Everyone moved out the way and started to scream.

I skidded to a stop in the middle of the road,5 and plus cars surrounding me.

"Get out of the car,Horan.Youre surrounded.We are armed."

I gave a heavy sigh.

I turned the engine off and sat there for a second.

I then slowly opened the car door and got out of the car.

"Put your hands in the air-don't move-"

I slowly lifted my hands in the air with a smile.

"You got me,Smith.Arent ya happy?Can go home and tell yer wife finally,eh?" I shouted to the Chief.

He's the one that's been on my ass like white on rice ever since the beginning.

"Can it,Horan-" he spits and I chuckle.

Then my mind was racing.

You gonna give up now?After everything?

I then looked around,taking everything in.

That's when I spotted what I needed.

A target.

A hostage.

And she stood out like gold in coal.

****

Ambers P.O.V

My attention was pulled away from my friend Ashley as I heard the multiple police sirens zooming our way.

The parking lot wasn't as full as it usually was in the mall,but it was filled enough.

A black sports car was speeding into the lot when I turned,and another police car blocked him from moving on,as more of the cars blocked him from behind.

Ashley gasped when the police got out and held their guns at the black car,people already running away and screaming.

I was in shock,and Ashley gripped my arm.

"Amber-" she exclaimed trying to pull me away,but I was frozen to my spot.

The car door opened then,a guy about 5'8 in height got out and smiled,raising his arms in the air.

He had blonde hair that was brown at the roots,with tattoos all on his arms and around his chest area,and he wore black ray bans.

He was in a black v-neck t-shirt and black skinny jeans with vans.

He was actually very attractive to say the least,but obviously he was a criminal,so my opinion was shot down(pun intended).

"You got me,Smith.Arent ya happy?Can go home and tell yer wife finally,eh?" He shouted to the Chief.

He had an Irish accent and it was so attractive;again,it didn't matter anyway.

"Can it,Horan." The guys said and He smiled.

Then 'Horan' started looking around,and my heart stopped when his eyes locked with mine.

I felt my lungs collapsing because he is looking at me and giving a smile and it looks scary and I can't think because so much is happening and Ashley is screaming at me to move and he is running towards me as guns are firing and I scream when he grabs me and puts a gun to my head,pushing Ashley to the ground.

"Shhh,Darlin'.Dont be scared,I'll take good care of you."