20

I felt really,really dizzy.

"Harry," I say and he glares at me.

"Stop playing around,"

"Playing around?The games have just begun,sweetheart."

My heart is beating way to fast to be normal,and my chest is caving in on me.

The only thing that was running through my head was

Niall.

His name was being screamed in my head and repeated over and over.

Help.

"If I didn't know sooner that you were involved with him,I would've ended your shit long ago."

He seemed so dark now,his light features and enticing qualities gone-in a blink of an eye.

"What is happening?" I ask confused.

"Niall and myself have been enemies since before time.We've known each other for a long while."

He pours himself a drink and laughs.

"I was next in line for my fathers business and when he died,I took over.At the mere age of 15.Isnt that something?"

I hold in my urge to scream.

"Niall was getting into trouble,and he got into some heated shit back in London.He wanted my help but,after all the fighting we did,I didn't help him.Pitty,really."

"Why did you fire his brother?It was all he had-"

"Greg was a fucking lowlife.He stole thousands from me.Hes lucky I didn't kill him myself."

"You asshole." I say and close my eyes.

"He had a wife-a child-"

"They're alright.I check in on them every so often," he grimaces and I cover my mouth with my hands.

"The Horan's and I go waay back.His mum and mine were friends,right until Nialls mum started messing around with my dad.Thats when Niall and I started budding heads.We didn't click like we used to.I was going to run the world and he was going to stay in London working for his mum in the bakery.Tragic."

He finished his glass of liquor and sighs loudly.

"He's been watching me for a while,but never really caught sight of me.Never approached me.But then you came along," he comes close to me and I move back in the cushions.

"-and wasn't I blind.He threw me off for a little,I'll give him that.I actually thought you were normal.Up until that night when that fucker drove up in that car.He always has a way of showing up to places at the wrong time.He could've saved his brother,but of course,he showed up at the wrong time."

"STOP IT!" I scream and he throws his head back in laughter.

"Am I scaring you?" He asks playfully and I'm shaking.

"You're insane," I whisper and I can't think clear.

Everything is foggy.

"You fooled me," I breathe and he nods,drinking his glass dry.

"Yeah,I did,funny,right?"

I shake my head and stand

"After all this time,you thought you were fooling me."

He watches me,roaming my body with his eyes.

"Damn I want you.So bad."

I watch him as I step backwards towards the door.