76

Niall's P.O.V

"Just...scrub..." Liam says darkly and Sophia is as pale as the linoleum floor she is standing on. She takes the sponge and gulps as Liam walks away swiftly.

I watch on from the bathroom as I'm scrubbing all the blood off of Amber. I must look like a madman. My hair is probably all over the place, it's falling over my face as sweat beads my forehead. A thin sheen of sweat covers every inch of me as I work the rag over her ivory skin, rubbing violently to get rid of her actions.

She just sits there,watching me. Her eyes dark and her face pale. Just...watching. I hear Sophia scrubbing the floor quickly, the bristles of the brush scrapong the floor in a vigorous fashion, along with the running water from the faucet, giving the silent space an eerie feel.

"Where are you putting her?" She says all of a sudden, making me whip my head up to her.

I look down again, focusing on her chest now. I rip off my hoodie from her frame and work the warm cloth into her scarlett stained skin.

"Dont worry about it," I reply choppily, "Liam and Zayn are taking care of it."

She continues to watch me,her eyes not moving from my face.

"She tried to kill me." She says,like she's trying to convince me.

"You told us. We know-"

"-but you dont believe me," she spits,causing me to look up at her streaked face. Tears in her eyes.

I go back to scrubing.

"Relax. We need to finish so we can leave,okay?" I say explicitly and she pushes my hand away,so I grab her wrist.

"Stop." I exclaim and she nods slowly,slinking back in her position.

The sound of Sophia's scrubbing and my shallow,shaky breathes is interrupted by Louis frame in the doorway. Amber and I look up to him and he wears a stoical expression.

"Its done."

I give a nod and clear my throat.

"Just start getting the car ready. We will be out soon,"

Louis nods and leaves curtly. Liam is now helping Sophia scrub the residue off the floor and I'm finsihing up on Amber.

I clean her face softly, trying not to be rough in my state. All I want is for us to leave. If someone realizes what she did,she can go away for life. She's strong,but she isn't cut out for prison.

I go to the countertop in the corner of the bathroom and reach in my bag for one of my shirts and her jeans.

"Put this on for now," I order and she stands,leaving me to clean up all the evidence. I bleach the whole sink,scrubbing thoroughly and rinsing until its clean.

I push my hair back and grab the duffel bag and use my other hand to grab Amber.

I take her to the living room, where Zayn is spraying air freshener and sit her on the couch.

"Wait here," I say and make my way through the hall and to the patio. Its clean, and so I continue on.

Louis is coming around from the front,and walks over to me.

"Everything is set and ready to go. We cleared the whole floor. Liam and Sophia just finished inside,and Zayn is doing the final step. I dropped of the luggage in the cars."

"Thanks." I sigh and rub the bridge of my nose.

"What the fuck am I gonna do,Louis?" I ask and let out a deep breath.

"Well..."

I look up to him and see him wearing a serious face.

"I'd get the hell out of here, and never come back."

****

A / N

This,my hitters,is the last chapter of Hitman.
WAIT.
Not really,because I'm creating a 3 part epilouge and a surprise/extra chapter at the end.
I do not want to say goodbye,because...it isn't really over yet.Its been so much fun creating this world and getting to delve into it with you all. I love you guys so much,thank you xx

-A ♡