67

"How is that even possible? Theres no way in hell that he could've seen us.He was here," I exclaim at the guys who wear grimm faces.

"Theres a high possibility that a few of his friends may have been following you both on your...secret rendevous." Zayn says and gives us a look as to which he sits down.

I cross my arms and stand my ground as Niall rolls his eyes.

"What the hell happened anyway? Where did you both go?" Liam asks curiously,walking into the room with a glass of scotch.

He sips and waits,expectedly.

"We just went out," I say weirdly and let out a weird laugh.

They look at me like I'm crazy and I clear my throat.

Niall tilts his head at me and smirks.

"If thats what you want to call just going out, then we should just go out all the damn time."

I bite my lip but quickly compose myself.

"We did go out.And we got married." Niall says and smiles,standing up and walking towards the bar counter.

Zayn and Liam erupt in fits of laughter.

Like its so funny.I scowl at them.

"What?" I ask and they wipe their eyes from tears.

I stomp my foot.

"We did! How is that so hard to believe?" I exclaim and Zayn doubles over.

Liam clutches his stomach and speaks unevenly.

"We do...but n-now-" he erupts in laughter again and I cross my arms.

"-you're both stuck with each other. You'll kill each other before you hit your first anniversary." Liam guffaws and Zayn lies down on the couch,finding this whole thing hysterical.

"Well you're wrong!" I retort,sounding like a 5 year old.

Niall then comes besides me with a tall glass of which smells like vodka.

"I'm easy to handle,its just her-" he smirks and I literally feel attacked.

"Shut up,Niall-" I snap and Liam laughs again.

"I knew it," he laughs heavily and I have to bite my tongue.

The ringing of Niall's phone makes me look at him.

He picks it up,the biys still laughing,and answers.

His face turns from gleeful to grim in a blink of an eye.

"Niall?" I ask and he puts his arm out to me,pushing me back.

I grab his outstretched hand and look at him.

"You listen to me," Niall speaks lowly,sinisterly.

"-if you lay one finger on him," he whispers but quickly stops.

My heart shatters and I know who he's speaking of.

No,anything but him.

Niall looks conflicted and he looks at me then back down to the marble floor.

The room has been quite now,and its making my skin crawl.

Niall outstretches his phone to me and shakes his head slowly.

I take the phone with trembling hands and put it to my ear.

"Amber,my love,"

His voice makes my skin erupt in goosebumps in an oh so terrible way.

"What did you do?" I spit angrily,tears falling from my eyes.

"Just want to get in contact with my lovely girl. I learned a lot about you. You're son is very smart-"

"-HARRY I SWEAR TO GOD-" I shout into the phone but his voice is laced with sangfroid.

"- he reminds me of you in many ways. He misses his mummy and daddy,you should pay a visit,"

"Dont you touch him,Harry. I'll kill you personally," I whisper evilly.

"What a wonderful and pleasurable suggestion. Time is ticking...tick,tock,tick,tock-"

"Where are you?!" I scream and push Niall away from me when he tries to take the phone.

"Pier docks. Meet me there at 6."

"Don't play around with me,Harry. He better be there,"

"-like I said.Time is ticking.6."

The line goes dead and I dont have the strength to let the phone from my ear,so I just weep until Niall embraces me.

"You promised," I shout and hit him.

He holds me even though I hit him,holding me tight.

"You promised," I cry.

"I know.I know.

-

We waited at the docks and my mind was on another planet.

I would kill if I had too.I wouldn't even think twice about it.

I'd do anything to protect Collin.

Harry's car pulls up and I see two cars follow behind his.

This dock is huge,oddly.

It makes me nervous,being in such a large space - outnumbered at that.

I quickly exit the car,earning shouts from Niall saying to 'come back' and 'what the hell are you doing?'

The usual.

I hold my gun steadily in my hand as I stand my ground strongly.

Harry walks up with men and a small boy besides him.

My son.

Harry holds his hand,and Collin smiles when he sees me.

I hold in tears.I cannot seem weak.

I feel Niall's body besides mine shortly after,alongside Liam and Zayn.

"A beautiful day for a reunion,isnt it?" Harry says and smiles.

We dont answer.

"Mommy! Pa!" Collin exclaims and trues to run,as to which Harrys grabs his hand.

"No,no,no.Not yet,child-" Harry cooes.

Collin frowns,but obeys.

"So,you did not trust me,I pressume?" Harry says and looks towards our guns.

"You're a wild card,Harry.This wouldnt be the first time we've met under these circumstances," Liam bellows.

"-and it certainly wont be the last." Harry nods.

"I understand your worry. Its normal. But you all want something I have,is that so?" He tilts his head.

"What's the catch?"

"Oh,so coy. Why would you think there's a catch?" Harry asks playfully.

"You're the last one to give without anything in return.So give me your price." I exclaim.

He hums and smirks,whistling.

"How about we do something different?"

"What is it?" I spit.

"I want you."

*****

A / N

Hitters! How are you all?
Ooo this chapter is a bit chaotic but you know :) And Niall in the sidebar omg I cant handle it when he wears tee shirts never mind suits ugh laaawd.
Tomorrow is mother's day so go tell your mom you love her and give her a good day. And you have a good day yourself.Yeah. I love you's ! xx

- A ♡