58

The picture on the sidebar is the way Collin looks now.Happy Reading :) xx

****

"Collin,come here.You look like a madman," I laugh,kissing his face before I comb his hair and gel it up in the front.

"Momma,"

"Yes,my love,"

"When am I going to see Pa?"

I stop fixing his collar and sigh.

I smile at him and I pat his chest.

"How about...I give you a surprise?"

His face lights up and he nods.

"Only if you promise me something,"

"Yes,momma,yes!"

I laugh at his enthusiasm as he jumps on my lap.

"Okay.Tonight,I want you to promise to be a good boy for Uncle Zayn and Uncle Liam.Mommy is going out."

"Where are you going?" He asks softly.

"I wont be gone too long.Just to get out for a little bit,okay?"

He nods and I kiss his forehead.

"Okay,lets go to that surprise."

He holds my hand as we walk downstairs,the TV on loudly.

There is a football game on,which has Zayn and Liam occupied.

"Oh come on! That was an interception you fu-" Liam stops abruptly when he sees Collin and smiles.

"Aye,big man Collin! Whats up?"

Collin smiles.

"Tonight I stay with you and Uncle Z while mommy goes out."

Zayn and Liam act excited and I smile.

"But mommy is going to get my surprise now,so I see you all later!" Collin exclaims and I laugh pulling Collin out of the house and to the backyard where the lake is.

Its a beautiful spring day,75 degrees and sunny.

Niall sits in a chair by the lake,a beer in one hand,a book in the other.I find it highly strange,amusing,and sexy on how he has taking a liking to reading.Its seemed so him but not him,if that sounded right.

"Horan," I call out,to which he turns with a smirk.

He wore ray bans and a crisp white tee and shorts,a snapback up on his head lazily.

"Aye,whats up?"

"I want Collin to have his surprise,which I promised him," I start and he smiles at Collin.

"That being meeting his dad," I look to Collin and he smiles shyly.

"Collin...this is your daddy." I whisper in his ear.

His eyes light up and he seems nervous at first.

Niall takes his glasses off and puts his hat on backwards,motioning Collin to come over to him.

I pat his behind quickly to encourage him and he walks towards Niall.

Halfway there,Collin must've been way too anxious,so he ran the rest of the way,right into his dads arms.

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Don't cry in front of either of them.

Niall sits Collin on his lap,and they start to talk and laugh,what a father and son would do.