60

Niall's POV

I called Zayn on the phone,as I am walking up towards the door,Amber slung over my shoulder.

I must look insane,and I feel like my old self.

The old Niall.

Pulling that trigger gave me such pleasure,such a stress reliever.

That sounds crazy,I know,but lating low for over 7 years without doing what you were made to do gives you pain.

Again,I sound completely fucking insane.

"Open the door,Zayn.Make sure Collin is in his room before," I say explicitly and Zayn questions me why,to which I dismiss.

The front door swings open and Zayn's eyes widen.

"What the fu-"

I say nothing as I move past him and into the house,moving straight through the dark house and up the stairs.

I try to quietly move past Collin's room without being detected,but I fail miserably.

"Pa?" He calls out and I curse under my breath.

I peek my head into the room,only my head.

Collin lay tucked into bed,the sheet up to his nose and only revealing his eyes.

"Are you okay,pa?"

"Yes,Collin.Im okay.Go to sleep,kay bud?"

"Wheres mommy?" He asks lowly and I grip her frame over my shoulder.

"She is sleeping," I say quickly.

Its wasnt a total lie.

"Why isnt she here?"

"Um...she fell asleep in my room."

Collin doesn't say anything and I nod.

"Go to sleep.Sweet dreams," I say softly and close the door,zooming to the room before Coll had a chance to get out of bed to see his unconscious mother on my shoulder.

I close my room door behind me and sigh,bringing Amber to my bed and laying her down gently.

She wore a varsity tee shirt and skinny jeans with vans,her lips parted slightly from snores.

I look at her for a moment and my eyes quickly knit together.

How much was I supposed to give her,actually?

I move to my bag and get the bottle out,turning it over and reading the small label.

"Holy Shit," I whisper and groan.

She will be out until afternoon tomorrow,since I was only supposed to give her half.

But who told her ass to drink the whole thing?

I sigh,and can't help the laugh that escapes my lips.

I look at her again and decide to make her more comfortable.

I change her into one of my tee shirts,taking her clothes and folding them to the side.

I put her under the covers and change quickly,joining her shortly after.

I sigh and rub the bridge of my nose,before pulling her close,drifting to sleep.

****

"You drugged her!?" Liam exclaims and I give him a stern look.

"Not entirely,"

"But enough to knock her cold until this afternoon!" He whispers angrily.

"I got this Liam,cool your shit."