33

Ambers POV

"You're just full of surprises aren't you?" Harry growls as I fight for air.

He strikes me across the face again,and I scream out in pain and fear.

"Scream louder,I want everyone to hear you!" He shouts and I close my eyes.

How did I even come to this point?

How did my life steer onto this tarnished road?

"You know,I have a name for you and that prick you know that?" He sighs and laughs.

His scar is stitched up and it is such a gruesome attribute,I can't look at his face at all.

"You and him remind me of Bonnie and Clyde.You ever heard of them?"

And just the thought of that sinister comparison made me want to cry.

I miss him.

"I have people who are like myself,and will do anything to protect our reputation.Not you,or anyone is going to get in the way of that." He growls and leans down to my level.

"Not even if you're this pretty." He smirks evilly and stands.

"I think I've gotten my point across," he says,looking me over.

I'm pretty much writhing in pain.

He's slapped me and pulled my hair,ripped my clothes and screamed in my face.

He even gave me a few slice marks to make up for the one I bestowed upon him.

"When Niall finds you,he's going to murder you," I say insidiously and he chuckles.

"That's if he gets out alive," he exclaims and I try to get out of the restrains he put me in.

He sees me trying,so he comes close to me.

"You want to play around?You want to escape?"

I watch him with glassy eyes as he takes the restrains off,without moving his vision from mine.

"Then go," he says rather softly,making goosebumps erupt from my skin.

I stand and he follows along with my action.

"Let me walk you out then;" he smirks and I stay away from him until we reach the elevator.

The ride down was full of tension and slow.

I made it outside and as I was about to run off,Harry caught my hand.

"Let go," I spit and he grips me harder.

"Don't you want to see him?"

I didn't have to think twice about my answer,because he already knew.

He drove me to something of a warehouse and it looked abandoned,and something told me to leave as soon as I stepped on the gravel.

I turn to Harry at that second and find him with a smug smile.

He grabs me and pulls my body to his,as he whispers in my ear.

"I want to hear your beating heart," he says darkly and I go to push him away when I scream in agonizing pain.

I gasp for breath as Harry gives a dark laugh.

I shakily grab onto his shirt as he retracts the blade from the left side of my abdomen area.

"See you soon," he whispers and lets me go as I fall to the ground,clutching my oozing wound.

He gets in his car and zooms off,and everything is blurry.

I'm shaking from the wound,and I look up towards the building and see it's maybe 10 or more feet from me.

Not too far,but far enough.

I crawl a little way and stand shakily,trying to reach the door in my bloody state.

I'm weak already.

I'm losing too much blood.

All that's on my mind is one person.

Before I die,I pray,

Let me see his face again.

I finally reach the door and grasp it with my sticky red hands and pull it open.

"Niall," I gasp heavily and look around the large area and see no one.

"Niall," I shout and fall to the ground,trying to give steady breaths.

After a little I scream so loud,I think it might've been my last breath.

"NIALL!"

And as I let the tears fall,I let out shallow breaths to intertwine with them.

And when I let my eyes close,I saw the sun,and I felt the warmth.

It was welcoming me.

And I was welcoming it in return.

*********

A/N:

Please don't kill me.