31

LIAM IS 21! HE IS FINALLY LEGAL IN THE U.S CAN I GET A HELL YEAH :)))))

****

Niall's P.O.V

I couldn't think straight.

It was like-I knew something was happening,but I didn't have the power to stop it or alter it in any way.

And I knew it was going to be bad,when I heard someone scream.

Now,I've never been more desperate in my life to get out of this situation I'm in right now,up until I heard her voice.

Her scream.

She was here,and she was obviously in pain.

I moved my hands,wringing my wrists on the rope,Causing them to bleed.

Now,Styles is one smart bastard,so he stripped me of all my knifes and artillery,tied me twice with thick cut rope and those zip ties.

I felt like my hands were cut off,and I couldn't do anything of it.

I opened my eyes and looks around the highly familiar room in which I've called home for two weeks.

There was a window in the left side of the room,where I believe traffic runs smoothly,from what I hear daily.

Then an air vent above me,which blows cold air,and freezes me by the hour.

I close my eyes and try to focus on voices,and not the obnoxious noises emitting around me.

"Stop Screaming,it's only going to make it worse-" someone says,and I feel enraged.

What are they doing to her?

Are they touching her?

I swear once I get out of this I will-

The door slams open and I open my eyes abruptly to find Styles with a smug smile.

"How's it going,Horan?"

I sneer at him and he laughs.

"I've got a surprise for you-" he says darkly and a girl is pushed into him.

Amber.

I stay completely calm even though I know they've done harm onto her,with her hair a mess and blood stains on her cheek.

She doesn't say anything,but stays neutral,as if what's going on isn't fazing her at all.

That's my girl.

"She isn't acting scared like I want her to be,only if we hit her is when she is vocal," he smirks and I grit my teeth.

He has her hands tied behind her back and he pushes her to the ground.

I have to close my eyes and bite my tongue to keep from screaming.

I open then soon after to see her a foot away from me,on her knees,staring right into my eyes.

"Maybe a little playfulness will bring her to life,huh?She was raving about finding you,Niall."

I look at her with tears in my eyes,and hold them in.

I've taught her to not be weak,and here I am about to do what I told her not to do in this situation.

"Let's play confession.You know how to play?" He asks calmly and nods.

"Okay.Niall.Confess how you would feel...if I was to-" he smiles and reaches in his back pocket to retract a pocket knife.

"-cut this young beauty." He says and walks over to Amber and bends down to her level.

She keeps her eyes on mine the entire time,not leaving my sight.

"If you don't talk,I do the deed." He smiles and runs the blade over her low cut top,and the memories flood back to when I did the same months ago when we first met.

No one is here except us three,so it at least saves us embarrassment.

I don't speak and before he dug the blade into her skin,in a straight line,she mouthed the words :

"It's okay,"

And when she yelled out in agony I totally lost it.

"STOP IT YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

He stopped with grace and lifted the blade from her skin with a grimace.

"That hurts you too?"

I feel my face becoming hot from anger and what he does next turns me into something I've never thought I'd become.

A monster.

He undoes her restraint and she takes a huge breathe.

In the next moment,he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to her feet as she yelled in desperation.

It was all too fast to comprehend,but she twisted herself hard enough to turn in his direction and kick him hard in his groin.

He went down with a gasp and she kicked him again in the stomach when he was down.

She grabbed the knife and sat on him,and screamed in his face.

She slashed the side of his face with one flick of her wrist,and he just closed his eyes and stopped moving.

She knocked him out from the impact on his abdominal area and the adrenaline from cutting him and screaming at him from on top of him.

I take a huge breath and look at her as she stumbles over behind me,cutting the rope from my wrists,and for the first time,I felt her fingertips tremble against my skin.

I quickly stood up and grabbed her,pulling her close to my chest.

"I will never let you go.I will never let you go ever again." I said weakly against her skin as she held onto me,as if she was to let go,I would be lost forever.

*****

A/N:

FILLERS FILLERS FILLERS.

Soorry,but I hope you enjoy-I'm out atm and ugh.Love you's :)

-Amber xx