52

*Please be prepared for this chapter,just a heads up woo*

~

"Niall - don't-" I stutter and grip onto his frame as Styles moves closer and closer.

"Don't worry,love-" he says calmly in my ear.

I can smell Harry's cologne as he stands in front of Niall and I .

I face him now,keeping a straight face.

"Why dont we have a little dance?" Harry says and outstretches his hand.

I dont move a muscle,just look at his hand and back to his face,repeating the gesture.

His face twists a bit and he sighs.

"I really didn't want to do this but hard times come with difficult measures," he quickly reaches in the back of his pants and pulls out a gun,shooting in the air,creating utter chaos.

"Alright,shut up!" He screams,fixing his suit jacket.

"Everyone shut up...and calm it.Leave in am orderly fashion.You know what to do," he says nonchalantly,giving me chills.

"Not you two," he growls when Niall and I try to float with the crowd.

"What do you want!?" I shout and Niall grabs my arm.

"You're still so blind.What have we been doing this whole time? What was the chase all about,Amber?" He cooes and smirks.

"It was about your criminal,but its now all about you."

My skin crawls and I shake my head.

"You're never going to get me.Thats a fact," I spit and he whistles.

"Thats the thing,though. I am."

He aims and shoots,making me jump to the nearest cover behind a wall.

Niall is on the other side of the hall and I almost die right there.

"Go find the guys or Amy," he shouts above the gun fire.

"Im not leaving you,Niall!" I shout and duck when a bullet misses me by inches.

"I swear to god,Amber if you dont go-" he shouts and shoots towards Styles and his incoming men.

"Oh shit," I breathe when Styles makes eye contact with me.

I quickly make a run towards the nearest hall and cover behind another wall.

I clutch my waist and growl.

I clench the material on my sides and rip it as hard as I can,getting the tight material loosened and off my frame.

I am now only in the top half of the dress,giving my legs room to move and my body to breathe.

I grab the gun fastened to my thigh and load it for safety measures.

I look out towards the hall and see that the coast is clear,letting me venture on.

"Liam?....Zayn?" I whisper and look behind me quickly.

I keep going and take deep breaths,trying to calm down my shaking hands.

"Amy?..." I call but still no reply.

I am by the nearest exit and make my way out of the building,ending up in an alleyway.

I walk straight up the alley and to the open where it seems to be a vacant lot filled with old tanks and missles.I quickly do a 360 upon entering the site,knowing people could be hiding out.