Chapter 22

"In your arms is my favorite place to be"

This morning when I woke from a deep sleep it seems oddly quiet. There isn't one noise in the entire bunker. Worry settled into my stomach that something bad might of happened to them all. Did they all magically die and I'm the only one left in the bunker? That made me chuckle thinking about and climbed out of bed.

Normally I'd hear Dean yelling at everyone to wake up and Sam yelling at him to shut up. Frowning confused I headed towards the kitchen but saw no one in sight. There isn't even a pot of coffee made which is really weird. Dean never goes a morning without coffee.

My heart stopped racing in my chest when I saw Jack sitting at the table in the library. He had his face buried in the computer so he didn't notice me enter the room. "Where is everyone?" I asked while sitting down in the chair across from him. He looked up at me from his computer and sighed.

"Sam and Dean went to get breakfast and Cas went to visit with Jody on a case she needs help with." He told me.

"Wait why wouldn't she ask us to help?" I frowned confused.

"She did but Cas said he's got it."

I nodded and looked around the empty but very quiet bunker. It's actually kind of nice sitting here and just enjoying the silence for a little while. "What are you working on?" I asked him.

"Nothing really, just searching for any cases." He said, his eyes glued to the screen. I'm starting to crave some hot coffee so I excused myself and went into the kitchen where I made a pot. Just as it got finished Sam and Dean walked in the room holding bags of food. Before I could say anything a smile spread wide across Dean's face. "You made coffee, thank you."

"Your welcome." I grinned. He grabbed himself a cup and smiled as he took a sip. Some people are alcoholics and then there's Dean with his coffee. "So where did you guys get breakfast from?" I asked while helping Sam take the food out of the bags.

"Some new breakfast place that opened up about a month ago up the street." Sam told me while Dean stood next to him practically making out with his mug. It made me smile and playfully roll my eyes. Once Jack entered the room the four of us sat down at the table to eat.

"Wow this omelet is actually really good," I mumbled with egg in my mouth.

"Try this," Dean handed me a piece of bacon and I moaned after tasting it. Sam laughed at the two of us and Jack had a look of confusion on his face.

"You two act like you've never had breakfast before." Sam laughed. That put a smile on my face as I continued eating my food. This place is definitely one we'll be eating at more often. Their food is amazing. After eating Dean went to wash his car, Sam did some research, and Jack and I decided to watch a movie in my room on my computer.

We leaned up against the headboard and I put on a movie for us to watch. There's actually a new movie out on Netflix the two of us want to watch. It's supposed to be a comedy but I'll be the judge of that. He rested his head on my shoulder and I smiled while resting my head on his and watching the movie.

When getting halfway through I came to the conclusion that it really is a comedy. It's pretty funny and what makes it even better is that Adam Sandler stars in it. He's one of my favorite actors and plays in all the best stuff. One of my personal favorites of his is Grown Ups. But unfortunately that movie isn't on Netflix.

I'm gonna have to show that movie to Jack some time. After the movie went off Jack closed my computer and let out a small yawn. "Let's take a nap, I'm kind of sleepy." He said. I'm not that tired myself but I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to cuddle with him.

"Okay," I nodded before setting my computer down on the night table. We crawled under the covers where he rested his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair the way he likes while he slowly fell asleep in my arms. "I love you." He mumbled tiredly.

"I love you too." I smiled. Not too long after saying that he had fallen asleep. A small smile formed on my face as I enjoyed the silence surrounding us and having Jack wrapped tightly in my arms. This moment feels perfect and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

After a while I started getting thirsty so I quietly climbed out of the bed and made my way into the kitchen. That's where I found Dean grabbing some water from the fridge. "Did we run out of beer or something?" I asked. I don't believe I've ever seen him drink anything other than beer.

"Haha no," he mocked me. "I'm just dehydrated after cleaning my car." He sighed. I smiled and grabbed me some as well. "What happened to your movie?" He asked leaning against the counter.

"Nothing, it went off. Jack fell asleep and I got thirsty so here I am." I said and he nodded. There suddenly was a smirk on his face and that for some reason made me nervous. What is with that creepy ass smile on his face?

"I'm not going to offer you this again so it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. But do you want to take baby for a drive?" He asked. My eyes widened and I almost choked on my own spit.

"Wait really? Are you joking because if so it's not funny?" I asked surprised. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on." He motioned to the door. I smiled as I set down my water and followed him to the garage where he kept his car. This is going to be so much fun.