Chapter 15

"The right person will make you fall in love with yourself too"

Jack Pov

When Cas and I arrived back at the bunker Sam and Dean greeted me with welcoming hugs. It made me feel like I'm at home and it's a really good feeling too. Now, all we need is for Raziel to resurrect Danielle and everything will be perfect, except the Lucifer part. I entered her bedroom where she lay lifeless. Of course, I know she isn't gone forever but just seeing her like that hurts.

My eyes watched Raziel's every move as he tried bringing her back to life. Minutes passed and my anxiety started to get really high. "What's taking so long? You said you could bring her back so do it!" Dean began getting angrier than anything else. All my anger is being overpowered by my anxiety.

"I'm trying Mr. Winchester but for some reason, her body is rejecting my magic." He frowned confused while holding his hands over her heart. Only he isn't able to make it start beating again. It began to get to be too much so I shoved him out of the way and took over.

"Jack don't! This kind of resurrection could kill you!" Cas glared at me but I refused to listen to him until she's in my arms, breathing. I placed my hand over her forehead and closed my eyes. Moments passed and my body weakened but finally, she shot up in bed gasping for air. Relief flooded my body seeing her okay and alive.

"You did it...you freaking did it," Dean said in disbelief. My eyes started feeling really heavy and I began getting lightheaded. That's when my eyes closed and I completely blacked out.

My eyes opened slowly and I looked around realizing that I'm in my bedroom. I sat up and opened my door before going to see where everyone is. I found them sitting in the library and sighed while making my way over to them. "Thank god you're okay." Danielle sighed as she came over to me and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

I hugged her back feeling so happy to be holding her again. "Are you okay? That kind of power took a lot out of you." Cas asked me as he walked over to investigate if I'm okay or not. I shook my head yes and assured him I'm gonna be fine. Even if it did take all I had, she's worth every breath. I just can't imagine my life without Danielle in it. She makes me happy.

"So what are we going to do about Lucifer now?" Sam asked while holding up one of his lore books.

"I don't know but let's worry about that tomorrow. I'm so tired." Danielle said. Dean agreed and headed off to get ready for some sleep. Meanwhile, Danielle and I went into the kitchen and made a quick snack while talking about what happened. I watched her make us some sandwiches while she rambled on about me not ever doing something like that again.

"Seriously Jack I love you but using your power on me-" she went on but I cut her off.

"You love me?" I asked, my eyes widening. She froze in place and looked at me with a look of embarrassment. After a few moments of silence, she nodded her head yes. "I love you. I felt like it was too early on in our relationship to say that but I do. It's perfectly okay if you don't feel that way back." She told me and it made me smile.

"No, I do feel the same way. I love you too Danielle. I didn't understand it or what I really felt for you but love seems like the perfect word to describe how I feel about you." I assured her. She gave me a look of relief while pulling me into a tight hug. I happily returned it as I held her close to me.

Being with her feels right, so much so that it makes me feel like I'm home. In my personal opinion home isn't where you live but who you're with. Danielle is my home along with the Winchesters and Castiel. They mean so much to me and I'm happy to spend my life with such an incredible family. She soon pulled away from the hug and brushed my hair from my face.

"Floppy hair looks good on you," she winked playfully then went back to making our food. Once she finished I grabbed some chips while she brought the sandwiches to the table. We proceeded to sit down and eat while trying to talk about anything except Lucifer. Only we're so worried about our next move against him that he's the only subject we can think of.

"I believe in us and we will get through this." She tried assuring both herself and me.

"I know we will. I'm also not going to let anything happen to you either." I reminded her, which caused a slight smile to appear on her perfect face. I watched her every move as she took a bite from her sandwich and the look of pleasure from finally eating after what felt like forever.

"I'm so tired I don't think I can finish this. We should get some sleep and regroup tomorrow morning." She started to let out a yawn and I smiled.

"Your right, I could use the rest." I sighed. We stood and cleaned our dishes before heading to our rooms. Before walking through the door to my bedroom Danielle gave me a Goodnight kiss that made my cheeks turn a bright red color.

"Goodnight Jack." She smiled.

"Goodnight Danielle." I blushed back at her while watching her walk to her room. She knows exactly what to do just to make my heart beat fast.