Chapter 2

"For once in my life I don't have to pretend to be happy"

It's been two weeks since Jack arrived here in the bunker and Dean still hasn't come around. He has said some hurtful things to Jack that Sam and I had to put him in his place for. It's so wrong for him to be talking to Jack that way. All Jack has been doing is trying to win over Dean and it breaks my heart.

"Hey we found a hunt, you coming?" Dean asked me as he walked into the library with Sam. I looked over at Jack then back at the Winchester's. "No I'll stay here with Jack." I replied. Dean gave me a cautious look but nodded. Once saying our goodbyes they left.

"You didn't have to stay here with me," he said but I waved him off.

"Maybe I didn't but I wanted to. I like hanging out with you."

That caused a smile to appear on his face. The first thing we decided to do is cook some breakfast before leaving to the store. There's some things I want Jack to experience like junk food and everything good. After breakfast we got ready and left for the convenient store.

The moment we walked inside Jack began to explore all the options. "Do you wanna know what my personal favorite is?" I asked him and he nodded his head yes. I grabbed his hand and lead him over to the freezer where all the ice cream is kept. "What's this?" He asked.

"This my friend is ice cream, one of the best desserts they have." I grinned excitedly. Ice cream has been my favorite dessert since I was a baby. It's delicious.

"Let's get some," he said. "Oh and some of these." He grinned as he grabbed a bag of gummy bears. I raised an eyebrow with an idea popping into my head. "Jack I have to show you an ice cream sundae."

We went around the store grabbing all the things you'd need for a sundae then paid for it all. On the way home we passed a clothing store that Jack wanted to stop at. We went inside and he began looking around. Maybe it's a good idea for him to get some new clothes since his wardrobe really isn't big.

He found some nice outfits he likes but then something else caught his eye. He walked over to the jewelry section of the store and grabbed a beautiful necklace that had a heart shaped pendant. It's a gorgeous necklace.

He walked over to me and placed it into my hands

He walked over to me and placed it into my hands. "Danielle this would look great on you. You should get it." He said.

"Oh Jack that's sweet but I-" I started only for him to cut me off.

"Please."

Looking at his blue eyes pleading me I smiled and agreed to get it. We then left the store and went back home. We did have to wait to make sundaes because the ice cream melted a little. While we waited for the ice cream to freeze Jack decided to give me a fashion show and try on all his new clothes.

I sat on his bed waiting for him to return from the bathroom with the first outfit. He walked out a few minutes later and I smiled at him. "It looks amazing on you. I approve." I assured him. He thanked me and went to try on the next. He ended up showing me like ten different outfits and they all looked good on him.

He came out of the bathroom wearing the same outfit he's had on all day but he seemed to have something behind his back. He sat down on the bed next to me with a wide smile on his face. "I want you to wear this," he said as he pulled the necklace out from behind his back. I smiled and shook my head okay.

"Could you put it on for me?" I asked and he said yes. I turned around and removed my hair out of the way while he put the necklace on me. When he finished I turned back around and he admired it. "I love it on you," he complimented me and I thanked him.

"Look." He said pointing to the mirror. I did and smiled at myself, loving the way it looked on me. "Thank you Jack."

"Your welcome Danielle."

We finally went into the kitchen and began making the ice cream sundaes we've been waiting on. "So it's okay to put gummy bears and this," he held up chocolate syrup, "into ice cream?" He asked. I nodded with a grin on my face. Once we finished we sat at the table. It came time for Jack to try his very first sundae and I'm excited.

He took his first bite and the happy smile on his face said it all. Of course he would like it because it's the best treat in the whole world. "God I haven't had a sundae in years." I told him.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm not really sure but I'm glad we're having one now."

We sat there for the next hour talking and enjoying our ice cream. Jack told me how happy he is that Sam and I gave him a chance and how much he wants to prove to Dean that he isn't bad. I'm hopeful that Dean will come around and see just how much of an awesome person Jack is.

"Now that we had dessert for lunch it's time I show you some other things like tv." I smirked and he nodded. We sat in front of the tv and I showed him all the best tv shows and movies that were ever made. I'm happy Jack is here and he's really starting to grow on me.