Chapter 1

"If I did anything right in life it was giving my heart to you"

It's been exactly twenty four hours since Sam and Dean left the bunker to try and find Castiel and Mary. Kelly is about to have her baby and we're all kind of freaking out about it. She's having a Nephilim, which the angels are not too thrilled about. She might just be the most wanted woman in the world right now. I say that lightly.

Dean politely asked me not to come on this one because he needs me to look after the bunker and wants to keep me safe. He and Sam have been like brothers to me since I was eight years old. We'd do just about anything for each other. We're family. I'm just worried and hope everyone comes home safely.

Hours passed by when I finally heard the bunker door open and close. Finally. I stood from my seat anxiously while I watched them walk down the steps. Only their not alone, there's a boy with them, a boy that looks to be around my age. The looks on Sam and Dean's faces were pure exhaustion and sadness.

"Hey where's Cas and Mary?" I asked confused. Sam sighed as he set his bag down on the table.

"Mom is gone and Cas is dead." Dean let out heart brokenly. My heart sank into my stomach hearing that and I wanted to cry but held it back.

"What do you mean Cas is dead? What happened? This is why you should have let me go!" There it came, the tears cascaded down my cheeks. Instead of saying anything Dean pulled me into a hug and held me. "Dean we have to get them back." I mumbled. He nodded agreeing with me.

Once pulling away I looked at the boy confused so Sam introduced us. "Danielle meet Jack, Kelly's son. She didn't survive the..." Sam stopped awkwardly. "We decided to bring Jack home with us."

My jaw almost dropped. I was expecting a baby not a fully grown person. "Wait...huh?" My confusion grew.

"We'll explain tomorrow." Sam smiled softly before leaving to shower. After Sam and Dean exited the room it left Jack and I in an uncomfortable silence. It grew intense until he spoke up. His voice sounded so, so...indescribable.

"Sam and Dean didn't mention you. Are you their sister?" He asked. I smiled.

"Something like that yeah. I'm sorry about your mom. She was a good woman." I apologized feeling sad for him. I understand the pain of losing a parent. I lost both of mine.

"Thank you. Can I ask you something?" He frowned with confusion. I nodded and waited for him to continue. "Why doesn't Dean like me?"

Of course Dean doesn't like him. People that Dean doesn't know very well are enemies to him which is understandable. He's got trust issues but Jack doesn't seem like the type to harm anyone. Which is why I'm going to give him a chance because that's the least I could do.

"It's not so much that he doesn't like you, he just has to get to know you first. I promise he will come around." I assured him. He smiled and nodded his head. He's adorable, like a baby. Maybe they actually did bring a baby home. The thought made me smirk.

"Let me show you to your room." I offered. He followed me to one of the many empty rooms here in the bunker. Once I opened the door he walked in and looked around before focusing on me. "Thank you for giving me a chance."

"No problem. My room is just down the hall so let me know if you need anything at all," I told him. He agreed before I left to the kitchen where I'd make him something to eat. I'm sure he has to be hungry. He may not have been on earth long but he's still part human and humans eat.

After I got everything to make cheeseburgers Dean walked in. A small smile appeared on his face when he saw that. "Oh good dinner, I'm starving. Need any help?" He asked. I shook my head no but he still decided to help me.

"Dean why are you being so hard on Jack?" I asked, not being able to let it go. He looked at me as if I'm stupid.

"He's the son of Lucifer Danielle. I'm keeping an eye on him until we get Cas back then I'm going to kill him." He told me. My eyes widened and I started to glare at him.

"No your not! He did nothing wrong. Tell something he's done for you not to trust him," Dean fell silent at my question and I rolled my eyes. "See Jack is a good person. You need to get to know him."

"What and you do?" He asked angrily. Before I could answer he spoke again. "You should stay away from him he's dangerous."

"No you just have trust issues. I understand where your coming from but think about Jack, he's got feelings and you don't know if your words and actions are hurting him." I said. He sighed and continued to cook.

We stayed silent the whole time we cooked until I went to bring Jack his food. After a few knocks he opened the door. "Oh hey Danielle look what I can do." He smiled as he began to levitate a pencil.

"That's amazing. I brought you some food. I figured you might be hungry." I handed him the plate of food and he looked at it confused. "What is this?" He asked.

"It's a cheeseburger." I replied. He took a bite of it and a wide smile spread across his face. That made me chuckle and felt glad that he liked it. I think he's going to like it around here, aside from Dean being Dean.