Chapter 8

"You have my whole heart

"You have my whole heart. For my whole life"

My eyes opened but the bright light caused me to flinch. Everything started coming together and I realized where I am. The werewolf attack and Jack bringing me to the hospital. Looking around I didn't see the guys anywhere. Where the hell are they? A groan left my mouth as I tried sitting up on my own.

"Hey, let me help you." I hear Jack state as he walks in and helps me sit up against the pillow. I gave him a soft thank you before frowning confused.

"Where is everyone?"

"Sam and Dean are finishing up the case and Cas is talking the doctors into letting you go." He informed me. I nodded and sighed deeply. I'm just happy to be alive and ready to go home where I need to rest for a few days. If it weren't for Jack bringing me here I'd probably be dead. I'm thankful to him for that.

"Hey, thank you for saving me back there." I smiled. He nodded and sat down next to me on my bed. He looked down sadly which made me feel very confused. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just...I just didn't know what I would have done if I lost you back there. I don't really understand what I'm feeling but I know that I care about you." He admitted to me. It honestly made my heart melt hearing him say that. I grabbed his hand softly in mine and gave it a gentle squeeze.

He looked me in the eyes and I gave him an assuring smile. "I'm fine. But I care about you too Jack. To be quite honest I'm not sure how I feel either," I told him. "But we'll figure it out together."

He liked that idea and agreed. He left to go find Cas while I got dressed and out of this uncomfortable hospital bed. Hopefully, Cas was able to get me out of this depressing place. Hospitals have always made me feel some sort of creepy vibe. They're just not the type of place I want to be in.

A few minutes later Cas and Jack walked into the room with hopeful smiles on their faces. "Ready to go?" Cas asked and I nodded my head yes.

Hours later we all arrived back at the bunker where I went right into my room for a much-needed shower. The water ran down my body and I relaxed for the first time in weeks. When getting out I got dressed and sat down on my bed. I'm so exhausted and need to rest for the next couple of years.

There was this sudden knock at my door causing me to call for them to come in. The door opened and in walked Jack. He gave me a small smile as he closed it behind him. "What's up?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"I'm glad you're okay." He started with and I smiled. "I know I'm still figuring things out and still trying to process this world. But there's one thing I'm sure of." He said, anxiety evident in his blue eyes.

"Jack, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I like you, a lot. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you." He admitted and my heart stopped beating in my chest.

"I like you too. But where is all this coming from?" I frowned confused.

"I'm not sure. I just know that I like you and want to protect you." He smiled slightly. Without saying anything else he wrapped me in a hug. It of course surprised me at first but I eventually hugged him back and rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a while before pulling away.

"I've only seen a few romance movies mainly because Dean won't let me watch them," he began telling me which caused a smile to form on my face. "But I would like to take you out on what others would call a date." He nervously finished saying. The fact that he didn't know how to ask me out made this moment even more perfect.

"I'd love to go out with you." I agreed and that made him happy to hear. "But we're going to have to keep this a secret for a while because I'm not sure how the others will take this," I told him and he agreed with me. Once he left my room I couldn't hold back the smile on my face. And that's how I remained as I fell asleep that night.