Back home...2

Requested by @TonyStark_3X1000

It's been two weeks since got Kara back and those were the happiest days for everyone. Lena and Keyan would meet Kara after school or work and talk about their day. Keyan would speak with his Ieiu in Kryptonese and it would always bring Kara in tears. She was so happy to be back with the people she loves, but desperately she wants to go home...To her house with her wife and son.

Sadly though she can't go yet. Durning those two weeks she had to lay for hours in the sun room and Alex would try to aid her scar, even though Kara says it can't be healed anymore...All they can do is check her eyesight and Brainy is building a new face inducer, so when Kara goes back as Supergirl nobody would get suspicious why Kara Danvers and Supergirl have the same scar. For the meantime she is wearing an eyepatch, which by the way Lena finds really sexy and all the others find it badass. Even though she was really happy to be back home, where she is safe...She is relieved that nobody asked her where she's been and what happened...But all hope was gone when J'onn asked her the exact question she was trying to avoid: "Kara before you can go home...You have to tell us everything what has happened and where you've been."

After Alex checked her up, Kara was brought into the interrogation room. Alex and J'onn were sitting in front of her and waited patiently. What Kara didn't know, that behind the glass was Lena. The all knew that Kara would keep it for a while, especially towards Lena, so they chose to hide her behind the lead glass.

Silence took over for a time and Kara was fiddling with fingers nervously. But Finally she spoke up: "They didn't really capture me...I was forced to join them. Believe me, I didn't want to leave but I had no other choice. Either they would have destroyed the whole Earth and killed all of you or I would come with them and they would leave Earth alone. At first I thought they were bluffing, but as I saw what they were capable of...They weren't joking." Kara said and looked towards J'onn and Alex...She could see hurt and understand in their eyes, but it pained her that she is responsible of the pain she inflicted on them. "Who were they?" Alex asked and Kara took a deep sigh. "I-I was trapped on a planet named, Apokolips..." Kara whispered and heard a gasp from J'onn. She knew that J'onn would be familiar with Apokolips, since he came face-to-face with the fiery planet as well and heard many stories on mars about it.

Alex looked at J'onn with a questioning look and he motioned her she should listen to Kara. "The leader...Darkseid...He called himself a God and used me as one of his weapons. With my powers, he was able to create demonic looking creatures, making and army and they were horrible beings. It pained me to see how different planets were just destroyed and turned into dead, fiery planets....It was horrible to hear people begging to be saved, to hear their screams, their bodies burned to a crisp or brutally slaughtered, the smell of death lingering in the air...It was awful. I tried so bad to rescue them, but if I did...I would get tortured. I would have let them torture me, but by each torture it became more deadly to me. And for years I had to stand by his side, see people suffer in actual hell." Kara had tears in her eyes, remembering everything she saw...It was horrible, people begging to be saved, seeing the plead in their eyes and all she could do was look at them. "And I had to do that for years...Watch them be tortured, slaughtered or burned to death. One day, I couldn't handle it anymore and fought Darkseid. I couldn't take it anymore and just fought him...But he knew that it would happen, that I would turn my back on him...He had Kryptonite sword...So I had to fight in a vulnerable state." Kara explained and looked down on the metal table.

"So that's how you-." Alex got interrupted by Kara: "Yes...That's how I got the scar on my face..." She said and they nodded. "What happened then?" J'onn asked. Kara looked at them dead in the eye, she suddenly became cold and emotionless. "I fought him...I battled with him for hours. But as he made a mistake...I took the Kryptonite sword and chopped of his head...Finally he was gone and wouldn't destroy other planets. That's how the battle ended." Kara finished and looked at J'onn and Alex with a cold glare. Everyone was speechless, even Lena who was behind the lead glass...Everyone didn't know what to say.

After a time of utter silence Kara spoke up: "After that...I searched my way back home. It took me months to find my way, since I was not familiar with that part of space, but I found my way and came back home to my family." Finally soft smiles were seen on everyones faces. Alex gently grabbed Kara's hand and got the Krytponians attention. "I can't eve imagine what you've been through those horrible 5 years, but I'm happy that you're back." Alex whispered softy and went to hug her sister tightly and J'onn soon joined the hug. Kara had tears in her eyes and was relieved that nobody saw her as a monster...She was ashamed of herself for the things she has done, but she had no other choice...It was either Earth or her and she chose to save her home.

Later, they all left the interrogation room and Lena ran to her wife, giving her a tight hug. "I'm so sorry that you had to got through hell." Lena whispered and Kara just kissed her forehead. "It's going to be okay...I made it back home and that's all what matters." Kara whispered softy and started to wonder how Lena knew, but then she noticed the lead glass and everything made sense. "Can we go home honey?" Kara asked and her wife smiled. "Let's bring you home...Scarface." Lena teased and made Kara roller her eyes in amusement and kissed Lena on the lips softly.

And as they both arrived back to their house...The night was filled with eating Pizza and Potstickers, while watching documentaries with their son. And Kara, she felt like she was at home...At the right place with the people she loves with all her heart.