The life she once lost

Kara smiled bright to herself, when she ate another Potsticker, totally satisfied. She was thinking on what Lena and her could do this weekend, because it's been a long time since they took off from work. Maybe she could treat Lena something, but wasn't sure If that would be the right thing to do...

For the past months Lena acted...Distant. She made excuses on not having time for lunch or didn't come for game night's. Sometimes she would come home pretty late. Clearly she's the CEO of a multi-million dollar Company and is running very busy, but usually she would make time for Kara. But now it looked like she wouldn't want to. Like, yesterday she planned dinner with her, but it got canceled. Kara shook that thought out. 'She's a really busy woman and had lately many projects.' Thought Kara instead.

So she just started to watch TV and eat some snacks, but suddenly Lena's phone vibrated. Instantly she ignored it, but for her sensitive ears it became annoying. Kara went to grab her girlfriend's purse and turn the phone off, just to later inform Lena she got messages. She isn't the type that would snoop around things, but deep inside something made her do it. But what Kara saw shattered her heart, it killed her on the inside.

Yesterday, 23:03

Alyssa: I had fun last night...

Lena: Me too, but don't text me on this phone!

Alyssa: Sorry, just that I really miss you babe.

Today, 11:34

Alyssa: Got any plans for this weekend? Because I would love to spend my night with you...

The sight was disgusting for Kara. How could Lena do this? Did their four year relationship mean nothing to her? After all the things they've been through...Kara couldn't believe it! After all she did for Lena, proving to her family and friends that she would never hurt her, proving that she was trustworthy, even to Clark, accepting her into her family, giving her love and trust, just everything! Kara just felt like a fool. How could she be so blinded? The signs were in front of her this whole time!

After a few minutes Lena came out from 'their' bedroom, fully dressed and doesn't notice how Kara broke the TV remote. "Babe you ready for today?" Lena asked innocently, with a huge smile plastered on her face. A minute passed and Lena looked at her girlfriend, because she didn't answer, who was sitting on the couch, facing the black TV. "Kara what's wrong?" She asked and stepped closer to the couch. "HOW DARE YOU?!" Kara griped the couch so hard it teared, making Lena flinch at the sudden action. Kara had her eyes closed, because she could feel heat behind them, trying her best to control her anger that kept on rising after every second. Even though she got hurt by Lena, she would never hurt her, never. "What are you talking about, love?" Lena asks in a shaky whisper. The Super just laughed mockingly at the Luthor. "Yeah, Alyssa texted you and asked if you have any plans for this weekend, because she would really love if you spend the night with you. Oh totally forgot, she also had a great time yesterday and what it looks like, she loves to do it again." Kara said, with a cold, dangerous tone, that Lena never heard before and it terrified her. Lena had seen Kara beating up aliens and it never scared her, but this was worse...much worse, it scared her to the core.

"Kara it's not what it looks like!" Lena yelled, while heavy tears flowed out of her eyes. "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, MY ASS! YOU CHEATED ON ME LENA AND WERE CAUGHT RIGHT HANDED! RIGHT HANDED! AND WOULD STILL LIE TO ME! HOW LONG LENA? HOW LONG?!" Kara shouted and her anger took the best of her, her eyes still shut, because of the heat that is getting stronger and stronger behind them. But it got worse when Lena didn't reply. "HOW. FUCKING. LONG?!" Shouted Kara and slammed her fist on the marble coffee table, breaking it. Lena jumps and cringes, because Kara doesn't swear or break something out of emotions. When she looked at the blonde, she saw her trying everything not to hurt her. Lena sighed and took deep breaths and looked down to the floor out of shame, because she couldn't look at Kara. "Eleven months." Whispered Lena out of shame. Suddenly a flower pot was thrown across the room. "ELEVEN?! ELEVEN FUCKING MONTHS! YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE FOR ALMOST A YEAR! ALMOST A YEAR! WE'VE SPENT ANNIVERSARIES, BIRTHDAYS, HOLIDAYS TOGETHER, FAMILY OCCASIONS, MISSIONS AND THEY ALL MEANT NOTHING! FUCKING NOTHING!" Kara shouts, her anger, her emotions took her over. Lena just stood there in shame, as tears rolled down her cheeks. She is so ashamed and disappointed at herself that she did something to the most amazing creature in the galaxy...Kara.