Little bundle of joy

Kara's pov

Since I saw Kelly and Alex happy with my nephew, Jeremy Kyler Olsen-Danvers...I had this burning feeling in my stomach that, that could be Lena and I. We are now married for three years...Don't get me wrong, those three years have been the most amazing in my life. But I always wanted a family of my own, I always wanted kids even in my dangerous life as Supergirl. The problem is, Lena and I never talked about having kids...And I'm just afraid if we have a disagreement, it might lead to divorce. I know for a fact that Lena and I can have a biological child, since I can get other females pregnant, because of my Kryptonian DNA. But always when I try to bring that topic up, I either chicken out or say something else. But having a family that I can call mine, Rao that is all I ever want.

Right now I am sitting on the kitchen island, drinking some ice coffee. It was pretty late and I just came back from a DEO mission and Lena called me, saying that a project had to be finished. I always wait for her, sometimes I would wait till three am, but I always want to greet my beautiful wife. When I was reading through my book, I heard the door open. And there I saw my beautiful wife, looking beautiful as always. "Hey baby." I said and gave her a kiss. "Hey love. You should be sleeping! It's one am in the morning and the city needs it's hero fit." Lena said sternly, as we broke the kiss. I just chuckle and hug her tight. "Babe, it's okay. I just need tow hours of sleep, but you need about eight hours." I said matter-of-factly. I saw Lena roll her eyes, but smiled. "Okay, you got a point." She said in defeat. I started to laugh. "Let me take your stuff, while you get yourself comfortable." I said and picked up her coat and bag. I saw Lena debating, but she eventually accepted it. I super sped around our house and waited for Lena patiently on the couch. When she was finally done, she literally jumped on me and snuggled close to me. "I missed you." She said and kissed my cheek. "I missed you too." I answered.

It was comfortable silence for time, till Lena brought out the topic...The topic about kids. "Honey, do you want kids?" She asked me hesitantly. Literally I was smiling. "You have no idea how many times I tried to ask you...I always wanted kids, babe. It's the part that's been missing." I answer her and kissed her forehead. When I looked down at my wife, I saw her beam a huge smile. "Really?" She asked me. I nodded my head eagerly. "I always wanted kids, especially with you." I said, whit love in my voice. As a response she kissed me deeply, with passion and love. "Love, I have to get something in the kitchen." She said and I nodded, giving her a loving smile.

About five minutes passed and my beautiful wife came back with a tiny box. "This is for you." She said and handed it to me. "Thank you babe." I thanked my amazing wife, giving her a peck on the lips. She sat next to me on the couch, who seemed very impatient. I carefully teared up the wrapping paper and opened the box. There I saw five different pregnancy tests, that showed positive. I looked at Lena and started to cry...I cried out of joy. "You're pregnant? We're going to be mommies?" I blurted out and smiled at my wife warmly and loving. She nodded and I gave her a kiss, filled with happiness and love. "I love you." I said, trying my best to make my love for her clear in my voice. Lena beamed a smile at me and answered: "I love you too."

"And I already love this little bundle of joy." I said and kissed Lena's stomach, that will soon have a big bump. "I'm three weeks pregnant. That's why I've been late today, because Alex was checking up on me. According to the AI of your mother, the pregnancy will last for about five months." Lena said and smiled at me. I kissed her again and smiled bright when we broke. "So we are going to meet this little one soon." I said and my wife nodded. Soon Lena and I were going to be parents and start our own little family...

Four months later

This was all going to fast! Lena was in labor and I had to rush out of CatCo, when I got a call from Jess, who practically shouted into the phone, telling me Lena was in labor! Oh Rao, we did expect that our child would come earlier, but not this early! I ran into and empty alley and blasted into the sky. I already heard that Lena was at the DEO. I made it in record time into the DEO and rushed to the med bay. There I saw my wife in pain and doctors running around. Quickly I went into the room and I heard Lena sigh in relief, when she saw me. I sped walked to her hand grabbed her hand. "You can do it, babe. You are the strongest, most amazing woman I know and the best wife I could ever ask for." I said lovingly. I saw her smile at me, but then grimaced when a contraction came. Suddenly Alex ran into the room, fully equipped. "Director! Mrs Luthor-Danvers is ready." A nurse said. "Everyone get ready!" Alex commanded, while she put surgical gloves on. My sister gave me and Lena a warm smile, before she sat on the stool in front of Lena. "Okay deep breaths Lena." Alex said to her calmly. My wife followed the instruction, till Alex yelled: "PUSH!"

Lena gripped my hand tight and kept on pushing and pushing. I can see her she was in pain and I felt really bad. "I love you and I know you can do it." I reassured her and she pushed harder this time, gripping my hand so tight...I was 100% sure if I were human it would hurt. After deep breaths and multiple pushes...Lena and I heard our baby cry. "It's a boy!" My sister yelled out of joy. She handed the little baby boy to a nurse for cleaning and I kissed my wife deeply. "Kara, I need you to cut the umbilical cord." I heard my sister say happily. I walked over to the table, where my son was laying and cut the umbilical cord. A nurse rapped him into a cute towel, with my family crest on it and handed me, my little bundle of joy. I started to tear up and walked over to Lena and gave her our son. "He's beautiful." Lena whispered softly and also started to cry. "He is." I replied out of happiness and love. Suddenly our son opened his eyes, and Lena and I fell in love with them. Our baby boy had the perfect mix of our eyes, each eye was a mix of blue and green. Even his hair was perfectly mixed, he had black hair with soft strands of blonde hair. I must say, our son is truly very handsome. I saw nurses, doctors and even Alex leave the room to give us privacy.

"What should we name him?" Lena asked tiredly, while our son wrapped his cute, tiny hands on Lena's finger...The sight made my heart melt. "Oh Rao, he has your adorable crinkle." My wife said and both of us started to chuckle. It's true, our little bundle of joy really had my crinkle between his eyebrows. He looked at Lena and me very carefully, as if he was trying to memorize every detail. Suddenly he started to smile bright and it sure made Lena and I cry. "What do you think about Kaden?" Lena asked me, while looking at our son with love. I just smiled bright. "I like that name." I said and kissed the baby boy's forehead and then my wife. "What do you think as Lucian as the middle name?" I asked my wife. "Kaden Lucian Luthor-Danvers." Lena said and smiled warmly at our son. "Or Luc-El of Krypton." I added and made Lena chuckle. "I love it." She said warmly. I kissed my wife deeply and then kissed our son on the forehead, again. "Our little bundle of joy...Kaden Lucian Luthor-Danvers." I said softly and started to tear up. Finally our little bundle of joy is here...