Toddler?!

Kara didn't know how it happened, but one second she was trying to stop a an alien and the next thing she knew, she was being sprayed on the face with a weird substance. It didn't hurt her, but it did change her...

In short, she was now swimming in her Supersuit. The Super fell on her butt, not understanding what was happening. Kara dragged the red cape behind her, as she walked...Well more likely hovered above the ground. She giggled childishly at seeing the people on the ground were becoming smaller and smaller. She landed near a mall, the red cape still clutched in her small, strong hands. Her blue eyes searched the area, stopping in the water fountain that was in the mall. In a matter of seconds, she was at the water fountain. But before she could jump into the water, she was stopped. "Well hello there little lady. You shouldn't be out here alone and like that." An elderly woman picked Kara up and lead her away from the fountain. The older lady laid Kara down, as she took a pair of small jeans, a blue sweater, with the House of El crest on it and a pair of red shoes from her bag. Kara started to thing this wasn't coincidence...

"Good thing I always keep spare clothes for when my grandkids come with me. There you go little one...Now tell me where is your mom." Baby Kara looked away from the clothes that was put on her, she tilted her head to the side. Kara then giggled and smiled at seeing balloons. Rao, her inner toddler was coming out. She pointed to the balloons with one hand, while the other held on her cape tightly. "Those are balloons. Come, I'll take you to the daycare center. You probably escaped from there. You know, it's happened before, except that this little baby boy didn't just come to the mall to visit the zoo and construction sight. Can you believe that?!" The old lady said, while she grabbed Kara's hand, heading to the daycare.

Kara sneezed and shook of the chill she had from after her diapers got changed and she was sat in the middle of the play room. She looked around the room, feeling lonely. Kara wanted to go home, but she didn't know how nor did she know where. She stood up wobbling a little, but caught her balance. The Super looked at the lady, that was seated behind the desk. She was too busy on her phone to see the tiny blonde escaping the daycare center.

As the 'Super-toddler' made her way down the busy mall, she saw a stroller. The stroller that had a bottle of apple juice. That was then, when her stomach growled loudly. Rao was she hungry...After all this stacking of toys and running around, she got pretty hungry. After a minuted, she was able to grab the juice box, without anyone seeing. Kara then crawled away from the crowded place. Her ocean eyes searched the area once again, till her eyes landed on a tall building with a huge L on it.

Lena was behind her desk working on some paperwork. She wanted to be done by the time her girlfriend showed up for lunch. She was so busy, she didn't hear the small thud coming from the balcony. But she did hear the voice of a toddler. Lena looked up confused, she looked at the door only to see it shut, but yet she could hear the voice of a toddler. "L-Lee!" She quickly stood up, turning around only to see a small blonde toddler in cute jeans, blue 'Super-sweater' and red shoes...Holding a familiar red cape. "Kara?" Baby Kara giggled, clapping her hands at Lena. The Luthor looked down at the Super, with shock written all over her face. "How the he-Lee!" Kara raised her arms up, signaling that she wanted to be picked up. Lea was concerned and confused, but she couldn't deny how cute baby Kara is. With baby Kara in her arms, she smiled and laughed, seeing how adorable Kara was as a toddler. The blue eyed toddler looked up at Lena with a goofy grin. "Your just adorable. How did this happen?" Kara smiled and leaned forward, resting her head in Lena's neck. Lena's heat melting at the baby.

She looked down at the toddler, who made herself busy by playing with the CEO's raven hair. She went to reach her phone, when suddenly the door was busted open. This caused the toddler to jump in Lena's arms, Kara's eyes started to glow red. Lena looked up ready to yell who ever scared her girlfriend...Well the baby in her arms. She sighed in relief when she saw Alex. "Lena! Kara's been missing foe-Is that Kara?" Alex asked confused. "Alex!" Baby Kara yelled and the older Danvers sister looked at the blonde haired toddler. The similar blue eyes looked up to her with her arms held out. Alex happily took Kara into her arms. Tiny Kara just and herself comfortable in Alex's arms. "Now care to tell my why my girlfriend is a toddler?" Lena asked and Alex signaled her to follow.

"We know how long the effects will last, so we'll have to wait it out. We know this alien has the power to change anyone and is till lose. Dreamer, Brainy and I will look for him. J'onn will also help. As for Kara-." Alex was cut off at the sound of the tiny blonde giggling like crazy, as she played with a gun. Lena and Alex's eyes went wide, as they saw baby Kara, with a DEO weapon in her hands. "Do not worry, I have taken out the ammunition from the weapon." Brainy reassured. "Brainy!" Both women yelled in panic. "Pew, pew!" Baby Kara giggled, as she pointed the gun towards Nia. The young heroine let out a small laugh and pretended to die. "Oh no." Kara dropped the gun ad rushed to Nia. Lena watched how completely adorable baby Kara is. Even though Kara was a toddler, she still cared for other people.

Lena never imagined on wanting children, but seeing Kara as a child was making her feel a way...A way she never felt...A feeling, s motherly feeling...It was like seeing a glimpse into the future.

"Alright, come on Kara." Lena said, as she watched Nia tickle Kara. The Super was laughing uncontrollably. Lena picked up Kara abs the toddler cuddled up to Lena's neck. "I'll take her back to my apartment." Lena said and smiled when Kara held her tighter. "Call if you need anything!" She heard Alex yell, while she headed out of the facility.

"Ugh, why am I naked?" Kara looked around the room and saw torn baby clothes. She furrowed her brows in confusion. Quickly, she put on some clothes and walked out of the bedroom. Kara realized she was at Lena's...The last thing she remembered was fighting that alien. "What happened?" Lena turned her head, sighing in relief when she saw her adult girlfriend. "Oh thank Rao." Kara was greeted by Lean pulling her into a hug and then a kiss. "Can you tell me what happened? Hod did I get here?" Lena smiled and handed Kara her phone. The Super took the phone with a confused look, until she saw herself...As a toddler.

"You hungry?" Kara nodded and couldn't help but smile. Things were looking great...Well besides turning into a toddler. But other than that, she was happy. And seeing her was a child again...She couldn't help, but think bout the future...Wondering how a a little Lena would look.