Late

Requested by ZyraMaeParba

The breach opened and Kara suddenly found herself in the medieval era. "Crap..." She muttered to herself and looked around, only seeing trees. She was definitely in a forrest and couldn't familiarize the place. 

This was definitely not planned...She just flying around the globe and always went faster and faster, till she was fast enough and opened a breach...Leading her to this. 

Kara slowly hovered above the trees, hoping to see some town from afar or at least a hut, but then she hit the jackpot. She was able to see huge castle, that was about 100 kilometers far away. She knew she would have to blend in with the people, so she wouldn't harm the timeline and get a huge lecture from Sarah. So quickly she flew towards the castle and landed about 20 kilometers away from it. She was able to see a few locals and a cart filled with cloaks. With her superspeed she stole a dark blue cloak and blended in with the people. Thank Rao nobody noticed her  or she would have been in big trouble. She started to wonder in what year she was in and cursed herself for being terrible in Earth history. 'If I wouldn't have been so bad, I could have known in what time I'm in.' Kara cursed herself in her head and just walked around the little town. There was definitely a market happening and she started to look around, finding a few thing interesting...Especially the swords. 

She didn't know what to do...She could wait for Alex, but that would take some time. She could try again opening a breach, but the risk it that she might land in a another era...Which would make everything worse. She chose for the first plan...I mean It wouldn't harm to tour around the medieval era, might help her with Earth history.

The Super looked around a few markets and loved the weapons and armory, but she didn't have money with her...Well she did, but I think dollars would not be acceptable. The longer she would stay here, the more she would have to blend in...So why not go full? Kara grabbed a sword and played with it a little. "Sir, do you mind if I try this sword?" She asked politely and he just nodded. "Of course young lady. You can test it there, by hitting the wooden figure." He pointed towards where a few men, probably knights testing the swords on a wood figure. "Thank you." She gave him a soft smile, before leaving. Kara swung her sword, hitting every spot of the figure, eventually completely destroying it and leaving the crowd with hanging jaws. Soon she heard mutters like: "She's amazing" or "She's even better than the best knights in Camelot.". 

She one back to the market and asked the elderly man  how much the sword costs and he just replied: "Young lady,  take it for free. You have astonished me and I think you are the one who needs the sword more than the knights here...Might as well give it to you. You can also take a few other things, because you would definitely need armor." Kara's eyes went wide and she wanted to refuse the offer, but she knew she doesn't have any gold coins to pay for it. So she accepted it and soon she was fully equipped. 'I look good as a knight.' Kara thought and fixed her cloak. 

She left the busy market and made her way to somewhere....No seriously she had no idea where she was going. She suddenly found herself lost in the forrest, only seeing trees and bushes. But then she heard a scream, someone was in danger. Immediately she flew towards the danger and there she saw a woman being attacked by some robbers. Kara quickly took action and pulled the man away who was grabbing the woman, twisting his arm making him scream. Then the fellow from her right trued to attack her from behind, but she ducked t the side and swoop him from his feet, now his lying on the ground groaning in pain. The last one pulled out his sword and attacked Kara...And she just had fun using her sword. The third gas was down in a second and Kara quickly went to help the lady up. "Are you okay miss?" Kara questioned and sucked in a breath whence stared into familiar green eyes. "T-Thank you." The woman said and grabbed Kara's hand. Both feeling this jolt of electricity when they touched. "L-Lena?" Kara whispered in shock, but before the woman could answer a guard yelled: "My queen! Are you okay?" And that left Kara speechless...This must be some doppelgänger of Lena, because she just looks like Lena. "I'm okay...This you lady saved me." The doppelgänger answered and looked at Kara. The Super felt flustered and bowed down, because she is in front of the queen, who looks like Lena. "Your welcome m-my queen." Damn she was a stuttering mess, this was so embarrassing. 

"Well...What is your name?" The queen asked, finding the woman who saved her life very...Attractive. "Uh...Kara. I'm Kara." Kara gave herself a mental slap for being so flustered in front of the queen...And humiliating herself. "Well Kara, I should thank you for saving my life and invite you to have a supper with me." The queen gave the alien a soft smile...That was so similar to Lena's, making Kara's heart skip a beat. "I would love that my queen." Kara answered and was impressed how formal she answered...And she was actually really hungry so she needs food, asap. Being the gentlewoman she is, Kara offered her arm to the queen and she happily obliged, both walking towards the rather large castle. They walked in silence and Kara wondered if the queen may be one pf Lena's ancestors. "My queen, may I know what your names is?" That just came out of Kara's mouth out of curiosity, and now she feared that she may have changed the queen's mind. The queen might have noticed how uncomfortable Kara so she answered quickly: "Morgana Pendragon." And felt how the so called 'knight' calmed down. "That's a beautiful name." Kara complimented, making Morgana blush. "Kara is also a beautiful name." She complimented back, making Kara tint cheeks a light pink. Soon the guard in front of them ordered a few other guards to go back and capture the bandits, who attacked the queen and lock them up in the dungeon.  

After a short walk they reached the castle, and when Kara saw the inside she was gobsmacked. It was beautiful...The walls had drawing on them, that told legends. The architecture was amazing. The torched bringing light in the hallways...It was something Kara never saw. "You don't seem to be from here...Where are you from?" Morgana asked, she knew everybody in Camelot and never in her life, until now, has she ever seen a goddess in armor...She might be thinking that Kara may be a goddess in disguise, because her beauty is just out of this world. "Uh...I'm from the west." Kara answered, not wanting to reveal too much about herself. Morgana was still suspicious, but she let it be. "My queen, dinner is ready." One of the maids said and Morgana led the way to the dining hall. Kara's eyes went wide when she saw the amount of food on the table and felt how her out water. Without even thinking she sped to the table and took a sit, and Morgana chuckled at Kara's action...Finding it quite adorable. The queen took a seat herself and both started to feast. They had a few conversations here and there, while Kara stuffed her mouth with wild boar.

After supper, Morgana offered Kara to stay in the castle as a thank you. And wanted to refuse, but after seeing Morgana's green pleading eyes..She couldn't refuse. So one of the maids brought her to a chamber, and even offered a few clothes. The Super made herself comfortable and soon laid on the bed...But she couldn't sleep, because a green eyed beauty kept her awake. The same was for Morgana, just those blue orbs kept her awake...But eventually after some hours both dozed off into a comfortable sleep.

Kara stayed in Camelot for weeks, she was still waiting for Alex, but a part of her didn't want to go back...She didn't have anything to return to, she and Lena aren't in good terms  and the Luthor made it clear that she doesn't want Kara in her life anymore. She doesn't want to go back, because something, more likely someone, was holding her back. Her and Morgana have grown close and they always talked and hung out together. They would even have a few horse rides around the lake and just talk about random things. And Kara's heart would always flutter when Morgana would talk about science and her eyes would light up...Or when she would tell a story from a book and would gush for hours about it, while Kara sat in the chair in the library listening to her intently...Kara was falling deeply in love for the queen, but she didn't know that this was not one sided...Yes, the queen herself was falling deeply in love for the heroine.

Kara felt bad for always lying to Morgana...So eventually she told her the truth, she doesn't want to do the same mistake, like what she did with Lena. She knew she would harm the timeline, but the risk was worth it. She told everything...From where she is form, what she is...Just everything. And after not getting reply from Morgana, she stood up to leave...But a soft hand grabbed her wrist and that's when Kara knew she couldn't leave. The queen stood up slowly and cupped Kara's cheeks...And without a second thought she crashed her soft lips onto Kara's. And it was magical...The Super rapped her arms around the queen's waist...And they kissed like they were lovers before, like they were lovers who were finally reunited after years of waiting. The kiss was indescribable, maybe the only few words that could describe it was the love poured into it...It was worth a million 'I love you's'.

But what Kara didn't know, was that Lena was standing not far from them. She actually came to save Kara...But instead, there was no saving needed. A single tear slipped out of her emerald eyes...Knowing she was too late and that Kara's heart no longer belonged to her...