A little help from my 'twin'

Notes: Red Daughter is alive, aka Linda Lee. She and Kara are twins and live with each other.

It was a late afternoon in the DEO. Lena was in their lab helping out about a weird space rock. The Luthor was typing furiously in her computer, writing all of her research down. And hour passed and knew it was time to go home. So she cleaned the lab up, packed the mysterious rock into a case, secured her notes and left the lab. Lena wanted her own, so the she built a laboratory in one of the unused training rooms, with the newest and higher technologies built in.

She was walking through all of the sparring rooms, when she suddenly heard a familiar voice. "Linda, you feet stance is good, but make sure you're stable enough." A female voice said. Slowly the Luthor walked to the direction of the voice. The door was slightly open and out for curiosity she peeked in. There she saw two Kara's, literally two Kara's. And it shocked her.

"Kara, when are you going to teach me the cape-thing." The other Kara said, with a Russian accent. Lena knew who it is...Red Daughter. Kara just chuckled. "I'll teach you on the next sparring session. I heard Winn might have your new suit done next week, so maybe we could train then." Kara said, who picked up two bottles of water. She noticed they were rather warm and used her freeze breath to cool them. "Thank you." Linda said, again with her thick Russian accent. Lena was still peeking through the door in shock...Her best friend, Kara danvers is Supergirl. She didn't know what to feel...angry or relieved? A part from her was angry at Kara for not trusting her secret and the other part always admitted that the bubbly blonde was the brave Superhero...Her feelings were all over the place.

Her deep though got interrupted by Linda:"Kara, do you want to tell me what's going on with Lena and you?" That got the Luthor's attention and Kara looked at her twin in shock. "Lin, there is nothing to talk about." Kara lied, showing her adorable crinkle. "Crinkle and you basically created me. Our minds are somehow connected and I can see a few things. They need to get out. After all the bad things I've done to you, the least I can do is be here for you and help." Linda said, who looked at her twin worriedly. She really wanted to help things between Kara and Lena. Kara sighed in defeat. "Linda, you have no idea how much I want to tell her the truth, so baldy for years. But now, Im afraid when I tell her, she will hate me for lying to her. Yes, I am lying but for her protection. I just can't risk the danger she will have. I do trust her with my whole life, from the first day she and I met...I wanted to tell everything about me.But the danger my identity puts people through...It's scary. And I can't live when the people I love get hurt, just because of me. And with Lena, when something happens to her...I would never forgive myself. I love her so much, everyday when I see her...She lightens up my day, she's everything to me. Lena is the one who took my breath away with her beauty, who enchanted me with her Kryptonite eyes...Who stole my heart from the second I met her. I want everything with her...But just my alter ego and I is the problem. I love her so much, that I would fight for her, till the end." Kara said, who had now tears in her eyes and got a hug from her twin. Even Lena was now crying, she didn't know the real reason, but now she heard it. Now she knows why Kara hid it from her and now she knows...That Kara loves her.

The Luthor just stood there in front of the door, wondering what she should do. But suddenly the door was swung open and there stood Linda and Kara. Kara had wide eyes, when she noticed why Lena was here. "Lena, I'm sorry. Rao, you heard everything didn't you?" Kara said who looked scared and worried. Lena just stood there surprised and Linda, got slowly away because the tension got too strong. When Linda was out of 'sight', well she hid behind another door. She waited patiently and listened till something would happen. "Kara. Yes, I heard everything. From you being Supergirl, that you have a twin and the reason why you hid it from me. I was mad at first, but now I know why...I love you too." Lena said and cupped Kara's face, who was crying. "Y-you love me?" Kara asked in disbelief, as tears sprang out of her eyes. Lena leaned in and swung her arms around Kara's strong shoulders and Kara held Lena by the waist. Thy kept on inching closer and closer, till their lips finally met. The kiss was everything, to both it felt magical. Their lips fitting perfectly, their tongues in perfect rhythm...It was like they were meant to be...Wait, they were meant to be. "How was that for an answer?" Lena teased as they broke the kiss. Kara smiled happily and pecked Lena's soft lips. "Everything." Kara answered softly, who had heart eyes.

On the other hand, Linda had a happy look on her face. She planned this, this whole time. She knew that Lena was peeking through the door, since she heard Lena's footsteps stop. So wanting to help her twin sister, she brought the topic up, so Lena could hear why Kara hid her identity from her. And the plan went smooth. She smiled brightly, proud of her successful plan and said: "Supercorp endgame."