Bite me...

Smut warning! (Kara's GIP)

It was a cold autumn night. Kara Danvers, a 500 year old vampire was lurking through the shadows of National City. She shapeshifted from animal to animal or stayed in her original form. She was on the hunt for blood and was rather irritated that almost nobody was in the streets. While waiting for any passerby's, she sat on top of a building and fixed herself...She fixed her black and burgundy cape, fixed her suit and even cleaned her black leather shoes. For a moment, she glanced down to the empty street and noticed how nice peace is. Sometimes she wished to be a mortal...That she could find love, have a family and at last die in peace...People say being vampire is cool and blah blah blah, the truth is...It's not always 'cool'. You see the people who meant to you die, there are family problems, you have to kill in order to survive, you get hunted by humans and you have to always hide in the shadows...It's a curse, not a blessing.

Finally, what felt like hours...She saw a human. 'Perfect, she's alone...' Thought Kara herself and had an evil smirk plastered on her face. Quickly, she shapeshifted into a fox and neared the human. Kara noticed it was a woman and got closer. When she was on her position, she ran and acted as if she were hurt. Immediately the woman noticed and sped walked to the fox. "Oh, are you okay? Did I hurt you?" The woman asked concerned and knelt down. Kara continued her plan and started to lead the woman to a dark, empty hallway. Of course, the human followed her and Kara started to fake whine. When the woman was close enough, Kara shapeshifted to her original and grabbed the human by the neck. "How easily it is to fool a human..." Kara said in a dangerous tone and pushed the woman to the wall. Her fangs started to show, when she heard the blood flowing through the human and heart pounding like crazy. "W-what are you?" The human asked scared and Kara finally looked into her eyes....Blue eyes met green eyes and oh how Kara found them enchanting...

The vampire gazed into scared emerald eyes and felt lost. The woman tried to break free from Kara's strong grip, but failed. The blonde still held the raven haired woman by the neck, but she didn't do anything...She felt enchanted and had this weird feeling in her heart. The woman looked then into Kara's eyes and felt the same. 'What is happening? First I'm getting killed and now she isn't doing anything...' The woman though to herself. Then, Kara glanced at the soft, red lips from the green eyed woman. "I'm a vampire..." Kara whispered, as she answered the human's question. "I can see that." Joked the woman and tried to make the situation better. Kara's grip softened, but her thirst for blood was still strong and her eyes turned from blue to red. "Why can't I attack you..." Kara said out of breath, shocked that for 500 years of killing humans...This was the very first one that she couldn't hurt. The woman looked at the vampire confused and raised and eyebrow, which made Kara's knees weak, making her let go of the human. "Do you need blood?" The woman suddenly asked and Kara nodded, veins showing on her face, meaning she needed blood soon. "Come with me, I might have some blood bags in my lab." The human casually said and took Kara by surprise. "Miss, It's not a good idea." Kara stated and the woman roller her eyes. "I can see you are in pain and I'm sure you don't like rat blood." The woman said and Kara knew she had a point. "Let me at least bring you there." Kara offered and the woman nodded. "Go to L-Corp." The woman said and Kara nodded, shapeshifting into a wolf. Kara gave a silent signal to the woman and soon enough, Kara was speeding through the city with a human on her back.

As they arrived at L-Corp, Kara immediately changed into her original form and the woman watched in amazement. But Kara started to groan in pain and the woman gave immediate action. "We'll enter the back door." She commanded and with that, they exerted through the back door. Right on time, the woman ran to her fired in the lab and handed the vampire the biggest blood bag. Not even thinking, Kara sucked on it like her life depended on it...Well it did. The woman sat onto her chair and observed the vampire's behavior. She noticed the veins started to fade away, her eyes went back to blue and her skin got more color. Kara seemed so concentrated on feeding, she didn't notice her surroundings. The woman found it quite hot how the vampire sucked the blood bag empty and oh how it turned her on...