From whom is that...HICKEY!?

Requested by @SamekaSmith8

Lena was in the bathroom and was really giddy...You know why? Okay, I'll let you guess first...Don't know? She was going to prank Kara!

The CEO was much earlier at home then usual, well she did do it intentionally. She was applying some make up on her neck, trying to make a fake hickey and really wanted to see Kara's reaction. She started to assume either her girlfriend would be oblivious or totally confused about the hickey. After some time trying to make it a look a hickey, she was satisfied on how it came out. It was rather a small one, but if you would look closely you could notice it.

While waiting for her girlfriend to come home, she started to prepare food...Well basically ordered, since she knew Kara had a rough day. The food came earlier than expected and Lena needed to do now was wait for Kara. While wait for the blonde heroine to arrive, she just started to watch TV...Basically a documentary. After some time, the door was swung open and there stood Kara, totally drained from her rough day. But as soon the blonde saw her beautiful girlfriend all negativity was gone. "Baby! You're home early!" Kara squealed out of joy and went to hug Lena tight. Lena started to giggle and was soon met by Kara's kissable lips. They shared a soft kiss, filled with love and warmth. "I'm so happy to see you." Lena withered softly and gazed into her favorite ocean eyes. "Me too, babe." Kara softly said and rubbed Lena's cheek softly. There was a moment of silence, till Kara noticed something..."Do I smell food?" Kara asked and Lena nodded. "You're my favorite, did you know that?" Kara said and made Lena laugh. "Yes you I know, love. But I would love to hear it more." Lena teased back and Kara had heart eyes. "Well then...You, Lena Luthor are my favorite." Kara said and stuffed a slice of Pizza into her mouth.

They started to eat and talk, mostly about their days or how much they love each other. Lena was waiting patiently for Kara to notice the hickey. She was desperate to see Kara's reaction. Time has gone a little by and now they were cuddling on the sofa. Lena laid onto Kara's chest, listening to the strong heartbeat of the Kryptonian and just enjoying the warmth. Kara was stroking Lena's raven hair, while he looked at the beauty in her arms...Till she noticed it. "Lena from whom is that...HICKEY?" Kara yelled in shock, startling Lena. "What?" Lena asked and almost forgot that she had a fake hickey on her. "From whom is that hickey?" Kara repeated the question. The blonde stood up, shock and...anger was written on her face? Lena looked at Kara innocently, as if she didn't do anything wrong. "I don't know." Lena stated and saw how Kara's face went to hurt and anger. "You don't know?! You're telling me...You're...Is it from Andrea?" Kara yelled and Lena was surprised about the blonde's burst. Just when Lena was about to speak, she got interrupted again: "I knew that something was going on...The excuses of working late, having much more contact with Andrea than usual...And you coming home early today, so my suspicions would fail." Kara said those words with so much hurt, it almost made Lena tear up.

But she started to wonder, did Kara really think about her that low? A part of her understood, because she did spend more time with Andrea than usual, but there was a reason...And the other part was hurt, was really hurt. She would never cheat on Kara, who is such an amazing person. "Y-you really think that low about me?" Lena asked and a tear slipped out of her eye. Kara's facial expression softened, but anger and hurt was still visible in her eyes. "I don't think low of you Lena..." Kara said softly, but still very firm. Lena looked into her girlfriend's eyes and saw that she was telling the truth. "It's just, Andrea would talk to me about you and that made me suspicious. When you're at CatCo, she's trying to undress you with her eyes...And that just pushes my buttons." Kara admitted and Lena was caught by surprise that Andrea would do that to her girlfriend. Again, when Lena wanted to say something, but got interrupted. "And seeing a hickey on your neck, that is clearly not from me...Just puts more wood into the fire I have." The Super said through gritted teeth and clenched her fists. Lena knew that this prank has gone to far and would probably get worse.

The Luthor stood up and walked over to the Super. "Honey, look." Lena said firmly and lifted up Kara's chin with era finger. Kara's eyes was filled with anger, pain and betrayal...And seriously Lena wanted to kiss that pain away. She took a napkin from the coffee table and swiped at the fake hickey. Kara saw that it faded away and started to wonder what was going on. "It's a prank." Lena silty said and saw how Kara's shoulders relaxed and the pain in those ocean eyes faded away. "Baby, don't to that." Kara said out of relief and Lena wrapped her arms around Kara's neck. "I'm sorry love." Lena apologized and saw Kara have a dopey grin on her face. They leaned in for a soft kiss and it made everyone feel better. "Kara...I would never cheat on you, never. You're too good to be taken for granted and I am so lucky to be with you. And remember...You are my soulmate." Kara smiled and kissed Lena harder. "I've always considered you as my soulmate, Zhao. And I love you very much." Kara stated and made Lena giggle, which was music for Kara's ears. "I love you too, very very much." Lena said and made Kara chuckle.

They stood there for a time and gazed into each others eyes. "About Andrea...I should have a word with her." Lena said and Kara nodded. "And about hickey, let's show her to whom I belong to." Lena whispered into Kara's ear seductively and Kara had a confused look. With a smirk on her face, Lena kissed Kara hard and pushed her onto the sofa. The Luthor was now straddling Kara and the Super was surprised. "Mark me daddy."Lena whispered and saw how Kara went from innocent to...not so innocent anymore.

The next day, Lena walked into CatCo with hickeys all over her neck...Actually body and walked into Andrea's office. Once Andrea saw the marks on Lena, she knew to whom the Luthor belonged to.