Our secret...

"Get out! I said no nicely, but if you can't take a 'no', then expect a woman would yell. Get out William." Kara yelled from her office. Just right on time, Alex came into sight and cocked an eyebrow, when William left the office defeated. "Kara, what happened?" Alex asked. Kara just sighed. "I rejected him, because I don't have nay interest. And you have to stop encouraging him...I don't have feelings for him. Please stop arranging blind dates for me, I would anyway reject them." The Super said, who seemed really annoyed. "But you told me a couple of months you were ready to date again." Alex argued back and folded her arms. She started to wonder why her sister would always reject dates. Kara was a type that felt bad when she would reject someone, but now she has the balls to yell a 'no'. "Alex, I did say that, but I am capable of doing things myself. I'm a grown woman." Kara answered sternly. Alex just sighed and accepted defeat. "Okay, I'm sorry that I pushed you too hard. But are you still on for sister night?" The older Danvers asked and had high hopes. Kara started to panic internally, because she can't cancel plans with her girlfriend, it's their movie marathon. "You know, after the stunt William pulled...I just want to be alone tonight and take a rest." Kara lied and saw how Alex frowned. "Oh, um okay. But you can call me any time." Alex said and gave a hug to her sister. "I know Alex."

Exactly then, Kara's phone rang. Knowing her sister wold see the caller she instantly super sped to it. "Hey." Kara greeted with big smile, intentionally not revealing the name of the caller. "Okay, got it. Bye, mo grhá thú." Kara said and hung up. The last part made Alex very suspicious and squinted her eyes. "What were you speaking the last part?" Alex asked and looked into her sister's eyes. "That was some type of alien language I learnt, it was was a friend I met during a mission and she informed me that she was visiting this earth." Kara lied, she was so ready. Al;ex seemed convinced and let her sister be. "Okay, I need to go home. Kelly is waiting." Alex aside and gave one last hug before leaving Kara's office. Kara internally high fived herself, since she is actually terrible at lying, especially to Alex.

With superspeed she cleaned up her office and walked towards the elevator. Leaving CatCo, fled into and empty alley and flew to her apartment. When she arrived, quickly she packed a duffle bag with all her stuff she needed and flew rot her girlfriend's apartment. Softly landing onto a very known balcony, her girlfriend greeted her with thug and kiss. "I missed you." Lena said and nuzzled her nose under the crook of Kara's neck. "I miss you too, baby." Kat as nerd and kissed Lena's forehead. Making the Luthir smile, she gave a passionate kiss to her. "By the way, your Irish it getting better." Lena whispered, as they broke the kiss. Having huge grin on her face, Kara pecked Lena's lips. "Thank you and your Kryptonese has gotten so much better." Kara complimented. They walked hand-in-hand into the luxury apartment. In a second Kara was changed into her hoodie and sweats, plus she gave Lena one of her hoodies. since Lean loved the smell of Kara. "Thank you, love." Lena said and gave as sweey kiss on the Super's lips. "Anything for you, baby." Kara said, while gazing into beautiful green eyes.

Nobody in the whole world knew...Nobody did, well not yet. Who knew a Super and a Luthor could be madly in love? Seriously, who knew? Kara and Lena were together for about seven months, soon eight. Surprisingly, none of the Superfriends knew that they were a couple. Kara herself was surprised she was able to keep it secret for so long, mostly from Alex, who is a human lie detector. They both wanted to enjoy their peace, before people would bomb them with questions.

The couple ordered take out and cuddled up on the couch, watching Disney films. "Alex got suspicious with me, since I said 'I love you' in Irish. So I just told her it was some alien language I learnt and that a friend was visiting this earth. Oh, William asked me on a date and rejected him, which he took terribly and started to whine like a child." Kara said and made Lena laugh. "Alex really bought it and who is this William. because I'm gonna beat the shit out of him." Lena said the last part sternly and scared Kara a little. "Yes, she did and don't worry, after ye;;ing at him he would never ask me out again." Kara reassured and made Lena chuckle. "You yelled in CatCo?" Lena asked in disbelief. The Super cocked a brow. "Of course I did, because I am in love. I'm on love with this extraordinary woman...She is mine and I'm hers, only hers." Kara said and leaned in to kiss Lena, full of love. "I love you." Lena said, as she gazed at her girlfriend. "I love you too." Kara answered, with a soft smile plastered on her face.

On the other end of the city, Alex started to get worried. "Alex, go check on Kara. I can see worry on your face." Kelly softly said and Alex gave her kiss before storming out of her apartment. Ten minutes later she was in front of her sister's apartment. Without the thought of knocking, she used the spare key and was met by an empty apartment. Staring to panic, she called Kara. 'Where the hell is she?' Alex asked herself in her mind. Kara's phone started top ring and it did annoy Kara. "Darling, Alex is calling." Lena said and handed Kara her phone. "I knew she would." Kara rolled her eyes and picked up her phone. "What's up Alex?" Kara asked. "Where the hell are you?! I'm in your apartment is empty!" Alex yelled though the phone and was quite unpleasant for Kara's sensitive ears. "I'm out with that alien friend." Kara answered casually and Alex was unhappy though the phone. "You could have at least told me." Alex muttered and Kara chuckled. "Sorry Alex next time I'll inform you. It wasn't planned." Kara said. The older Danvers accepted it. "Okay, next time inform you. I'm the director and I need to know where our most powerful asset is." Alex sighed and Kara just rolled her eyes. "Bye Alex, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you." Kara blurted and hung up. The director just left the apartment and wondered why her sister is so secretive suddenly. But she shook that thought out and knew her sierra would tell her one day.

On the other hand, Kara and Lena started to have a heated make our session...And after a coupe of orgasms were laying naked on the bed, enjoying each other's warmth. Lena laid her head on Kara's chest and loved the scent of coconut and strawberry. Kat was stoking Lena' hair softly and looked down at the beauty she can call hers...Lena is hers and only hers. "Baby, I was thinking of we could publish our relationship, because I'm getting annoyed and tired that people don't know that Lena Luthor is my amazing girlfriend." Kara said and immediately Lena looked up to Kara. "I was thinking the same thing. Let's do this, we can tell our friends, but the world can wait." Lena said and kissed Kara's lips softy. After they broke the kiss, Kara strewed to smile like a dork. "I agree, out friends can know, but the world has to wait a little while." Kat answered and held Lena tighter. Soon their little secret would not be so secret anymore.