Late? 2

Requested by @TonyStark_3X1000

Lena just stood there as the "love of her life" was kissing a woman...No, a queen looking like her. Just then she noticed what she had lost, just then she had noticed how much worth Kara's heart was...And she knew that even the richest of the richest in the entire universe would have no worth near the value of Kara's heart...Yes, she knew that, but sadly a little late...No, she was too late. And now she was feeling this painful ache in her chest, she felt how a part of her heart has just been taken away from her.

She can't blame Kara, she just can't. After treating her badly for months, Kara had every right to find her happiness and when this lady was it...Then all she can do is stand there, tears steaming down her cheeks and hope that Kara has found true love...Even when it's not her, all she can do is be happy, because deep down she knew Kara deserved better.

As Kara and Morgana broke the passionate kiss, that's when the blonde noticed a familiar figure rom afar...And that's when she felt how her heart suddenly stopped beating. With wide eyes she stared behind Morgana. "L-Lena?" She whispered, she felt how that name seemed so strange yet so familiar. Lena hasn't been in her mind for the most time she was here in Camelot...And the queen turned around, wanting to know what has caught Kara's attention. And there she saw a woman wearing the same face as her, but in more modern attire, that's when she knew that maybe she hasn't won Kara's heart completely...Maybe they are stuck in some love triangle? Perhaps...But only time can tell.

The Super broke her trans and put her attention back to Morgana, but when she looked ate the smaller woman, her face indicated love, hurt yet understanding. "M-Morgana I-I-" Kara couldn't even finish her sentence, as Morgana interrupted her: "It's okay...Go clear things up." And the Super sped towards the Luthor and mere second she came face-to-face with the woman she was desperately wanting to see. "Lena...I-" Even then she couldn't talk, because Lena's expression, her emerald eyes said everything. It said they said "it's okay", they said "I understand.", they said "I'm happy for you."...But Kara didn't know what she was feeling anymore. Did she love Lena? Morgana? Maybe both? None of them? All she knew she was a mess. "I-I don't know anymore." Kara said in panic and Lena gently stoked Kara's cheeks. "Look...If you are happier here...I will never stop from your happiness, because I love you too much to let you go. I'll be okay darling." Lena said those words with all honesty, but both knew that she would not be okay...That she would lock herself in her office, drink till the last bottle of scotch is gone and completely shut herself down from the world. "No Lena...I don't know what my heart chooses. It's telling me I should choose you and the other is telling me I should choose Morgana." The blonde was filled with panic and didn't know what to do know...She was lost. 

"Darling...Go take your time. I'm sure Morgana will understand." Lena answered softly and Kara leaned into Lena's touch. "You guys should meet." Lena didn't even get the chance when she got pulled by Kara, who was walking towards Morgana. "Morgana, this is Lena. Lena this is Morgana." The blonde introduced the doppelgängers and they both shook hands. 

In such situations you would expect to feel anger, jealousy, just this tension between two people who love the same person...But with Morgana and Lena, you couldn't even feel it, it might not even exist. And there, one of them knew to whom Kara belonged to. "Now I know how Kara felt when she saw my face..Our face." Joked Morgana and made everyone chuckle. That's when Kara  maybe they would just go fine, but still she had to clear the cloud in her mind.

The queen insisted on Lena staying for a couple of days, and it was also due for Kara  to find out which one. The doppelgängers didn't pressure the blond at all, they both gave her the time she needed. They would all have dinner together, go to the library to read and gush about the books.  What the doppelgängers especially liked was training sessions...And no not their training sessions, I meant Kara's training sessions. Sometimes they have this feeling they would faint when they see those steel abs or muscular arms, swinging the sword perfectly...Okay, who would not feel like fainting when there is a literal goddess in front of them?

Days went by and Kara felt happy seeing Lena and Morgana understand each other well...It was like they were twins who are thick as thieves...And I meant this literally. Sometimes the would both exchange rolls to confuse the whole castle or even Kara... And actually it was nearly impossible to find the difference between them. The Super just had a hard time choosing, she had this feeling she was in some ridiculous bachelorette, someone trying to find 'love' by hanging out with different people and even kissing them. 

But one night in her chamber when she looked towards the beautiful night sky...And looked to where Krypton is, there she could see her home planet...That's when she knew who truly had her heart. The answer was so clear, but she just couldn't bear the pain at that time...That she needed some closure, a place to call home..And she had thought she had lost it, but no she actually got it back. 

The next morning she was ready to announce whom she has chosen. All three were eating breakfast when Kara finally spoke up: "I made my decision." And that's when both went silent. "I'm telling you...It was a hard decision and I wished I shouldn't b the one to chose, but I had to." Kara continued and the doppelgängers were quiet, eagerly waiting for the answer...But one of them actually knew who it is. "You both have won my heart...But I noticed that one has won it fully...I noticed that over the years I needed closer, but after losing my home, I couldn't have that...That's until I met the person who gave it to me." Kara wanted to continue, but Morgana spoke already for her. "Kara there is no need for you to make such a huge explanation...The second I saw Lena, I knew she had you...And in all honesty I am okay with it. I was able to meet Lena personally and there is no reason for me to compete...Especially when she has you already rapped around her finger. All I want is your soul to find the happiness it deserves." Morgana answered truthfully, leaving Kara wide eyed and Lena in an eternal panic. "M-Mor-." Lena wanted to speak, but int get the chance. "I chose Lena." Kara blurted out, making the Luthor blush like a rose. "Really?" Lena whispered softly and the Super nodded. The blonde slowly stood up and gently grabbed Lena's hand. Not they were facing each other, but then...Lean felt lips on her lips, that she has dreamt of countless times. It was short, but the passion and love was there...Everybody in the room could feel it in the air. Morgana clapped happily, being their biggest fan girl ever. "We must celebrate tonight!" The queen squealed excitedly and started to run off to the nearest made, probably planning the party. It was adorable and made the new couple laugh. "So I'm not late?" Lena whispered and Kara could feel her Lena's breath on her lips. "I never mentioned late, my love." And that's Lena crashed their lips once more.

Maybe she wasn't late after all.