10 letters to Kara

First letter

Dear Kara,

Today is the day I never imagined that would happen. Today is your funeral...They day I never would have hoped to see, till death do us apart.  I don't know if I can do it, I don't know if I can sit in that little hall and not cry. But there is no other choice. I have to do it for Kathleen. She won't remember you very well, since she is only one year old. She won't get to meet you well...She won't get to love you like I love you...loved you. She won't be able to see how amazing and kind hearted you are.

I just wish you would be here...So Me, Alex, Kathleen, Clark, Eliza...Just that everyone won't have to see you go. I wish I could have been there, so I could still save you. If only I would have come with you, this would've never happened. None of us would be standing in front of your coffin, crying till our eyes hurt. This time, I couldn't save you and I'm so sorry...I should have been there. I feel so guilty and I don't know how long I could last without you...The world feels so empty without you in it. My heart just felt like it got taken away.

My only last part from you is Kathleen. I wish you could see her grow and become an independent, strong, brave and kind woman. After your death, she kept on asking me for you...and I just don't know what to say. Sometimes she wouldn't sleep and wait for you on the balcony, till you come home...How can I explain her that her Ieui is gone?

While you are up there, reunited with your people. Can you please watch over Kathleen and me and also everyone else? The world lost it's beacon of hope, so at least watch over us, while you are at peace...Please?

I miss you, so much.
Your love, Lena.

Second letter

Dear Kara,

It's been about eight months, since I last wrote my letter. Sorry, I've been busy with L-Corp, CatCo and Kathleen. Sam and James forced me to take off from being CEO, so I could spend more time with Kathleen. So much has happened. Kathleen is growing so fast, because of her Kryptonian DNA. But everyday, she's looking more and more like you.

Her hair is getting more blonde and has little curls, which is gravely adorable. When she gets upset by something, her little crinkle shows up, which reminds me so much of you. Her left eye  has gotten more blue, while her right eye got mixed with blue and green. Even her smile is just like yours. She hates Kale and loves Potstickers and she can even finish a whole box of doughnuts, which I will never allow her again. She's even into arts and reading. Sometimes she would bring me beautiful drawings of us or she would take one of your books, like Harry Potter and try to understand and read. She's like a clone of you.

Also, she showed signs of getting your powers. Like today she sneezed and accidentally froze her food or she would even sleep float. It's amazing how smart and how fast she grows. I wish you could see this...I mean you are, but be here with us. Kathleen is also sleeping next to me now, since it feels so empty without you cuddling me. It's still hard for me to fall asleep without you, but our daughter is comforting me.

Kathleen asks me everyday where you are and it hurts me that I can't tell her or explain to her, since she is too young to understand. There are nights she would sneek out of our room and sit on the balcony, waiting for you patiently. I would often find her there, on our balcony lounge asleep.

I miss you so much, Kathleen misses you so much...We all miss you so much.

Your love, Lena.

Third letter

Dear Kara,

It's September 1, 2020. Kathleen is getting two! Oh my Rao, she's already two! It's like yesterday she was just born, but it was two years ago. I planned and awesome surprise party for her. She loves her Supermom so much, that I made her a Superhero costume party! Right now she is with Alex and Kelly, so I have time to prepare the party with Brainy, J'onn, Nia and Sam. Before her birthday I asked her who her favorite hero is and guess what? It's you, Supergirl.