Happy Birthday Lena!

October 24, 2026

It was six am in the morning and Kara could feel two pairs of eyes watching her. She then turned around and was met with a little dark haired boy with beautiful blue eyes and a blonde haired girl with striking greens eyes. "Ieiu, you promised to help us." Whispered the little girl. Kara just smiled softly at her kids and stood up. "Good morning my little superheroes." Kara whispered and kissed each of their foreheads. She then glanced back and saw her wife sleeping peacefully, which made her heart melt. "Ieiu, come on." Whispered the little boy. Kara chuckled and grabbed her kids hand, walking out of the room. "You guys are very excited, aren't you?" Kara teased and got two pouts back from the kids. "Oh Rao, Karl and Liane, don't use my weapon against me." Joked Kara. The kids started to giggle and super sped to the kitchen, which Kara followed them. In seconds they were in the kitchen and the kids were already looking into the fridge. "Woah, carful now. Mommy wouldn't be so happy to find a broken fridge." Kara said and helped pick out the ingredients. Again, she made the kids giggle and it made Kara spread a huge smile on her face.

Kara and Lena have gotte married six years ago and got Liane rather quick in the marriage, she was born in 2021, so she was five years old and Karl was two years younger, so three years old and was born in 2023. Both kids were carried by Lena and they are biologically their kids, with a little help of science stuff and the DEO, they could make it happen. They couldn't be happier and they were really a happy family.

"So what are we going to make for mommy?" Asked Karl, who was floating above the kitchen island. "I don't know Karl, but mommy eats Kale for breakfast...Gross." Said Liane, who was making a tray ready. "I know right, gross." Commented Kara back and all others chuckled. The kids were clearly thinking and both showed Kara's adorable crinkle. "Hey I got an idea. Since mommy likes to eat healthy stuff...Let's make s fruit salad and pancakes, with one Kale salad." Kara said and the kids eyes lit up. All Kara could see were blurs and in about five seconds, there were different kinds of fruits on the island. "Then let's get on it." Kara said and all three got to work.

Kara taught them how to cut the fruits and taught them how to crack eggs softly, since they would just break it, with their bear hands, hands that could catch bullets. While Kara was flipping pancakes, Liane and Karl threw flour at their Ieiu. It startled Kara first, but then they all erupted into fits of giggles. "Game on!" Kara said and soon there was a flour fight in the kitchen. When the fight finally calmed down, the whole kitchen was covered in flour. "Oh oh." Karl said, with wide eyes. "We need to clean up, before mommy wakes up." Liane said. Kara chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, we better or else there will be no Potstickers for a week." Kara said and instantly she heard two gasps. Again, in a blur the kitchen was back to normal, not a single crumb of flour visible. "All clean!" Karl said, making a cheeky smile, showing his adorable dimples. "Thank you my little superheroes. Now we better finish the pancakes." Kara said and started a new batter. The kids nodded and helped their mother with stacking the delicious breakfast. After making 25 pancakes, they were finally done. Liane insisted in making the Kale salad and Kara was sure that Lena would be proud...She jusg would not stop bickering how her kids eat unhealthy nor even touch a single crumb of vegetable.

Kara put everything on the tray and all three walked carefully up the stairs. "Ieiu, the gifts?" Liane asked, hoping that her mother hasn't forgotten. Kara gave them a warm smile and said: "Their in my closet, so no worries my baby girl." Kara could hear her daughter huff and found it adorable. Soon they were at the door and sneaked carefully. The kids went to Lena's side and Kara whispered: "1...2...3"

"Happy Birthday mommy!" the kids yelled and made Lena shoot up in surprise. It took a little time for Lena to register what was happening and when she did, a wide smile was printed on her face. "Thank you my babies! Oh is that for me?" Lena asked and gave her kids hugs and kisses. Kara laid the tray softy on the bed ad got closer to Lena. "Yes mommy. Liane, Ieiu and me made breakfast for you." Karl said and hopped onto the bed. Liane floated up onto the bed and landed softly next to her mommy. Lena could never get tired of her kids and wife using their powers. It was heart warming, but having super powered aliens in the house can be quite exhausting. All started to eat on the bed and the couple just enjoyed the precious moment.

After eating a whole buffet, well that's what it felt like, Kara said: "Presents." She handed Karl and Liane their gift. "Aww, you didn't have to get me anything. All I need  is my baby boy, baby girl and your Ieiu. I love you." Lena said and gave each a kiss on the forehead. "We love you too." All three said in unison. "Here you go mommy." And Liane handed her a neatly wrapped box. Lena opened it and there she saw a picture of Kara, Karl, Liane and her, on the beach building a sand castle together. The frame was decorated with stickers and glitter, which was really cute. "Thank you, it's really beautiful." Lena said and gave Liane a kiss. The picture is definitely going on her desk in L-Corp. Now it was Karl's turn. "Mommy, I hope you like this." Karl said and gave her a colorful wrapped gift. She opened it carefully and smiled when she saw what was inside. It was a teddy bear, with a neat red bowtie and it had an L-Corp flag on it's paw. "I love it! Thank you." Lena said and gave a kiss to Karl. "Thank you, I made it." Karl said and gave a charming smile. Kara smiled at the wonderful moment and tried her best to memorize every detail in it. Then Kara muttered under her breath. "I Paid the teddy." And made Lena chuckle. "Little superheroes, you better get ready, because you need to got to day care soon." Kara said and gave each a kiss. The kids pouted and gave their best puppy eyes. "Do we have to?" Liane asked. Lena and Kara felt really bad, but they had no other choice. "Sadly yes, but we can watch as many movies you want when you get back." Lena said and made the kids smile. All they could feel was a strong gush of wind and the kids were gone.

"Hey." Kara said and kissed Lena deeply on the lips. "Hey yourself." Replied Lena. All over Kara's face was 'love' written and it made the birthday girl smile. "Happy birthday, babe. I love you" Kara said and pecked Lena's lips. "I love you too and thank you for the wonderful breakfast. That was the best gift ever." Lena said with love. Kara just smiled and snuggled with Lena. Lena's head was on Kara's chest and her steady heartbeat made her calm. "That was our gift, now it's my turn." Kara said and grabbed a small box. Lena took it and smiled, slowly she opened it and was met by a beautiful necklace, with shining emeralds and sapphires. "Oh my Rao, it's beautiful, love." Lena gasped and gave Kara a long passionate kiss. "Quick, put it on me!" Lena said and Kara helped her. "How do I look?" Lena asked and showed it to her wife. Kara had heart eyes and the sight took her breath away. "Beautiful..." Was all Kara could say, because Lena is truly breathtaking. "I love you." Kara said and kissed her wife softly on the lips. "I love you too." Replied Lena, after they broke the kiss.

The cuddled for a bit, till Lena said: "Well, I have something to say." Kara kissed Lena's forehead letting her know that she has her full attention. Lena took a few deep breaths. "It worked. I'm pregnant!" Lena squealed and Kara's eyes lit up with happiness. "It worked?!" Is all the blonde could say and Lena nodded. Both had happy tears in their eyes and kissed deeply. Right then, the door was swung open and there stood two little Kryptonians with wide eyes. "Mommy is pregnant?!" They yelled in unison and their parents nodded a 'yes'. All they did was squeal out of joy and hugged their mother's tight. "We're going to have a brother or sister?" Karl asked and looked at his mommy. "Yes you are going to gave a brother or sister." Lena answered and kissed each of their foreheads. "I love you so much." Kara said. Lena smiled and said: "I love you so much too."

Soon the family of four were going to be a family of five. Well that took an interesting turn, hasn't it?