Parkour! 2

Requested by @TonyStark_3X1000

7 years later

Kara was preparing the huge stack of matts and made sure everything was safe...She didn't want to risk anything. The gym was in it's usual routine lifting weights, boxing classes, cardio, parkour. Over the past years Kara was able to open two more gyms, one in Metropolis and the other in Star City, her next goal was in Gotham since her friend, Bruce Wayne, was bickering about always traveling to National City for his favorite gym.

So much has changed over the past 7 years. After Lena spoke put to her about getting kids, she was so excited and after a few months, with her genius wife, they were able to get Lena pregnant with their biological child. Science has made a big step in their lives. And 9 months later they welcomed their son and daughter into the world...And she had to admit she was surprised when the doctor said to her wife: "Better get ready for the second one." Okay no, Lena and her were both surprised, but it was the best surprise ever.

She was so busy with organizing the lesson, that she didn't even hear her wife's voice. Lena stood at the door way, chuckling at her wife. She looked down and gave a silent nod to two kids and soon she saw her daughter and son tackling their mom to the ground. "Mom!" They both yelled and all laughed. "Hey my babies! I didn't know that school was finished this early today." The blonde admitted and heard her kids giggle. Lena shook her head and laid next to them on the matt. "Hey love." Kara greeted and gave a soft kiss. "Mhhhh, more." Lena pouted and earned a chuckle from Kara, and also a kiss. "Better?" Kara asked and Lena just smiled. "Much." Their little bubble was interrupted when suddenly out of nowhere two kids jumped on them. "Canon ball!" The little girl yelled. Their mom's were so taken by surprise that they yelled: "Kristian Luca Luthor-Danvers! Kristen Lynn Luthor Danvers!" Which only made the twins laugh. "Sorry" Kristian apologized, including for his sister. Their mother's just sighed, but smiled when they saw how happy their kids were.

"Mom! Can we please start now?" Kristen asked impatiently, her whole day she's been waiting to finally parkour with her mom and brother. Kara nodded and helped her wife getting up, earning one more kiss, before Lena went to the café. "Honey please no broken arm like last time." Lena pleaded and got a dopey smile from all three. "I promise mommy!" Kristian yelled, making his mommy chuckle. Both 7 year olds started to speed around the whole parkour room, not even letting their mom utter a word, while she just looked at them astonished. Sometimes she did wonder if her kids had superpowers...

"Looks like you guys want to learn a few stunts." Kara said and got two eager nods. Kristian wanted to say something, but got interrupted: "Honey we are not jumping from the tower. You heard your mommy and we really don't want to risk breaking your arm again." Kara stated strictly and saw how her son's mouth shut close, causing his sister to laugh. "Mom let's get started!" The twins said simultaneously, earning an amused eye roll from their mom. "Okay, okay little goobers." Kara teased, hearing a huff from both of them.

Their mom started demonstrating a few stunts and they were looking at her as if she were some kind of superhero...Okay sometimes they have this theory that Kara is a superhero in another universe. Maybe she is, nobody knows. While Kara and the kids were doing a few stunts, Lena was looking at her kids and wife from the café. Even though she sees this every week, she will never get enough, seeing her family being happy. Never in her life did she even think about finding the perfect wife and then having amazing kids. But here she is...She agrees that the most unexpected thing in life are the best things. With a huge smile on her face, she went back to her laptop, answering those annoying emails from the board.

"Mom, how do you do the ninja-run on the wall?" Kristen asked, getting the attention from her twin brother. "Baby, you need to make sure that your speed stays the same, and you should not be too slow." Kara explained, taking a little distance away from the wall, running in full speed and suddenly walking across the whole wall. The wall wasn't completely straight, but it was still very steep. The twins nodded and tried it out on the less steeper walls, leveling each time when they were able to accomplish the level. Finally they were at the steepest and Kristian went first. He had the right speed, but when he ran on the wall he slowed down, causing him to lose balance quite quick. "Whoa!" He yelled, but got caught by his mom right on time. "Now we don't want you breaking something else, you crash pilot." Kara teased and heard a little groan coming from her son. "Mommy told me that you were hurt many times mom, so I got that crash pilot curse from you." Kristian shot back, and Kristen started laughing. Kara chuckled and nodded her head. "Yes, I've been hurt many times, but that's just a part of being a parkour master." Their mom answered and the twins raised an eyebrow, not just any eyebrow raise, it was Lena's signature eyebrow raise. "Gosh, you are just like your mommy." Kara huffed, and now earned pouts from the kids. "Now I know how my own medicine tastes like." Kara said dramatically, making the twins laugh. "Okay! My turn!" Kristen yelled, running to the steep wall, jumping on it and succeeding in running on it. "Yes!" Her brother and mom cheered. "I did it!" She yelled happily and started jumping around.

After a few tries, Kristian was also able to do and Kara couldn't help, but feel proud. "I'm so proud of you." She hugged the kids and heard many happy giggles. "We love you mom." The twins said and made Kara's heart melt. "I love you too." But suddenly all three heard a dramatic gasp. "You don't love me?" Lena asked dramatically, holding a hand on her chest. Immediately the twins ran to their mommy and gave her tight hugs. "We love you too mommy." They said and earned a chuckle. "Well I love you too." Lena answered and kissed their foreheads. "Oh now I see. You don't love me." Kara answered dramatically, her wife just rolling her eyes. "I love you too, you dork." She said and gave a soft kiss onto her wife's lips...Oh how she never gets enough of those lips. "So I was thinking buying Pizza and Potstickers for dinner." Lena said and soon she saw three blurs, not sure, but could be blurs, running to the locker rooms to get changed. "Those are my babies." She whispered and followed them.