Sweet but cold

Requested by @jaynuggy

Kara was on her way to Ruby's school, because Ruby wanted everybody to come and watch the talent show she was participating in. The blonde noticed the time and knew if she would drive at this speed with her motorcycle she would be late. So quickly, she sped up her Ducati and blasted to the school.

Just when Kara arrived, everybody where at the parking lot waiting for her. "Kara! You made it!" Sam said excited and gave her friend a hug. "Yeah. Sorry, that I came a little late...There was traffic." Kara lied, she just came out from a mission from killing Russian soldiers. When she looked behind Sam's shoulder, she noticed everybody was there...Barry, Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, Oliver, Felicity, Sara, Ava....Literally all of her friends from National City, Central City and Star City. "You guys made it!" Kara said excitedly and gave everyone a hug. "We did. When we heard that Ruby was having an audition, we had to go and give her our support." Barry said and gave a smile. After talking for a bit, Kara walked up to Lena. "Hey Lee!" Kara greeted and gave a tight hug to her 'best friend'...Well her secret crush. "Hey darling. we got a little worried when you didn't arrive on time like the usual you." Lena teased and Kara's stomach went wild. "Guys! We need to go! The show is starting." Alex yelled and everybody walked towards the school.

As they arrived at the hall, the from seats were reserved for them, because having a CEO fired does have it's perks. Many parents were there and filled the whole hall. Soon the hall got dark and everyone went quiet. The school principal introduced himself and soon the first contestant started their act. To be honest, there were quite impressing acts, especially that they are only teenagers. There was one who was able to play a difficult piano piece blindfolded or some was able to balance on a bicycle while juggling balls. But soon, it was Ruby's turn to shine. "Give it up for Ruby Arias!" The principal cheered and people started to applaud, especially  Ruby's family. "Go get em girl!" Sara hyped up and made everyone chuckle. The young girl entered the stage confidently and gave a bright smile to she crowd, mostly when she saw that everybody she loved was there. The music played and Ruby started to sing...And her voice was angelic. Everybody was quiet, just enjoying the beautiful tunes that came out from such a talented young lady.

When the song ended, the crowd went crazy with the applaud. People were whistling or clapping double a  loud . Sam ad a very proud smile plastered on her face and so did everybody else. Time passed by and people started to leave the hall. Kara, Lena, Alex, Sam, J'onn, Nia...Everybody waited outside for Ruby. But from a five minute wait, it became to fifteen minutes and Sam started to worry. Kara got suspicious and started to analyze were Ruby might be. Right then, she saw a group of young boys drag Ruby to the football field. And Kara's face went cold. "This is pathetic." Kara whispered under her breath and got all the attention form the others. Without even hesitating, she ran towards the field and her assassin mask feel from her jacket...The biggest mistake. She didn't even notice that it fell, all she cared about was Ruby. The others ran behind her and Kara started to parkour around the obstacles. Like in a millisecond, she was there...And there she saw those boys beat up Ruby. "Hey!" Kara yelled and got the attention of the boys. Not even uttering a word, one of the boys tried to punch Kara, but she easily caught his fist, turning his whole arm and breaking it. The boy screamed pain and the others started to attack her. Kara fought back and dodged every attack with no problem, using complex fighting skills, the boys were lying on the gourd with with bleeding noses, broken wrist  or arms and horrible bruises....She did not show any mercy to those boys, they were lucky she didn't kill them. The assassin saw the young girl curled up into a ball and slowly walked up to her. Kara crouched down and laid hot hand softly on Ruby's shoulder, but Ruby flinched. "Ruby it's okay." Kara said softly, but right then, all the others came. "Ruby!" Sam yelled and ran to her daughter and instantly Ruby gave a tight hug to her mother. "Mom..." Ruby whispered in a quiet voice.

Supercorp one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें