4

Are these my last breaths? Is this corn-maze the last of my views, the place where I'll die a cruel and graphic death?

I sniffled a little, blinking quickly to stop the tears from flowing down my face. Maybe this wasn't a bad thing... I mean, what did I have to live for anyways?

A fake family that only associated with me for fame and reputation, an even faker husband with who didn't feel anything towards me except compassion for my father's bank account, my family's taunting sneers and disgusted glares that they'd direct towards me as I breathed silently in the corner?

Were all these really worth staying alive for?
Nope, I guess not.

At-least these guys could help put me out of my misery.

Jimin stopped briefly and I saw from the corner of my eye that we'd reached a moss-indulged farmhouse that looked like the type people would use at Halloween for fake haunted houses.

Were they going to sacrifice me for a seance??

He signalled for Yoongi to knock at the door since his hands were full of me.

"We got her," he mumbled into the door and as if he'd cited a spell, it instantly opened to reveal a luscious burgundy coloured hallway.

So this is where those two ruffian looking men live?? In this semi-Buckingham palace type of place?

Well if I was going to die, atleast it was somewhere with boujee and greatly colour-coordinated interior design.

"Oh good, Joon was growing impatient," a seemingly cheerful voice said, followed by an incredibly good looking man with several facial piercings and a darkened scar neatly folded over his left eye, walked into view.

"Hoseok you take her, I need to help Taehyung dispose of the bodies." Jimin casually said, nearing closer to him.

BODIES?

I could feel my heart rise to rest in my mouth with immense horror.
Okay maybe I didn't want to die after all.

I rapidly began to move my torso left and right, slamming my body against the now wearied and worn out man, viciously trying his still pretty firm grip on me, and to my surprise it was actually working!

He began to struggle as I managed to squirm free from his now exhausted arms after carrying me for a good 15 minutes, and scrambled to the floor as he finally gave in and had to let go.

Finally! I giddily managed to find my feet and got up, frantically running inwards. To my luck there was a window open across the other end of the dreadfully long hallway. I sprinted towards it; my only chance of escaping.

"HYUNG, GET HER!" Jimin yelled to the other two. Yoongi instantly began to run towards me, panicking, I quickly managed to swerve, dodging past him, and continued to make my way towards the window ledge.

"Don't recall kidnapping Usain Bolt," I heard him mutter in annoyance, as I watched him trail behind me.

Picking up the pace and panting like a dog, I ran quicker to my target.
It was so close now, I could finally make it out alive!

"I don't think so babe," a voice whispered, as if my thoughts could now be heard aloud.

I felt a sharp pain penetrate my body as my vision grew blurrier and blurrier. The window, my escape route, panned further and further away from me as I began to tumble lower and lower to the ground.

My eyes began to blink more slower, but stayed open long enough to see a man holding a now empty syringe, smirking at me.

And then, just like before, my eyes shut to a dark and pitiful abyss of nothingness...