58

I felt a  hand clutch at my fingers as I slowly lifted my head up to see where I was.

My eyes shifted onto a blurred silhouette which focussed onto what appeared to be Jimin who was comfortingly smiling at me, the other members behind him also peering down at me curiously.

"Good morning!" Taehyung smiled warmly at me as I slowly heaved my torso up against the pillow.
"Like she hasn't just awoken from a 2 week coma," Yoongi murmured, watching as my eyes widened at his words.

"2 weeks ???" I exclaimed.
Hoseok bit his bottom lip, nodding.

"You were really malnourished and weak after what had happened. You'd also lost a lot of blood so we had to perform a transfusion," He said.

"Where did you get the blood?" I asked, amazed by how these guys were literally part time doctors aswell as gang members.

"I mean... what else are we meant to do with all the people we kill?" Jimin shrugged, a small smirk placed upon his face as he saw my jaw drop.

"Right," I weakly said, my breath hitching a little as I remembered the last conscious memory that I'd had.

"Namjoon..." my voice trembled slightly at his name, remembering the horrific image of him laying lifelessly in a pool of blood on the floor of my father's warehouse.

Jimin squeezed my hand, small smile of encouragement forming upon his face.

"He's okay Seoyeon. He's okay," He wiped the beads of sweat off of my forehead, patting it gently.
Instantly, I lifted my torso off of the pillow, eagerly sitting up as if all the weight that burdened my shoulder was no longer there.

"You're... you're serious?? He's actually alive?!" I gawked at him, a sudden warmth erupting inside of me.

"The tissue around his ribcage was slightly torn as a result of the bullet wound, but man that guy is built different.
I mean, I haven't seen anyone survive a shot like that in all my years of dealing with life and death," Yoongi chuckled. I let out a huge sigh of relief, grateful that he hadn't been too severely hurt by the incident.

"Can I see him?" I asked, watching as all the members faces slowly dropped into a faded frown.

"Well, he's currently undergoing the last of his surgery so now probably wouldn't be a good time," Jungkook patted my shoulder, staring at me sadly as he watched my disappointed expression.

"I'll tell you as soon as he comes out though. You'll be the first to know," Hoseok smiled at me, raising my spirits a little.

"As long as he's doing fine, I don't mind waiting. I'd rather see him at his best then to see him still faced with his painful situation," I said.

"Awwww she's too cute," Taehyung chuckled, painfully nuzzling my cheeks.
I glared at him, watching as he gulped and slowly backed away.

I sat on the sofa, fiddling with my hands nervously as I waited patiently upon the news. I stared solemnly at the sore skin peeling away from my fingers, feeling impatient.

Seokjin walked through the living room, innocently tapping away at his phone as he walked past me.

"Any news?!" I suddenly shouted, sending the poor man into a mini heart attack. He clutched his chest a little, rolling his eyes before he began to answer me.

"I told you, Hoseok will tell you when he's ready. Now stop pestering me!" He frowned, brushing his bangs aside his pretty face before exiting the room.
I sighed in vain.