60

Somewhere in the near future...

[Brooklyn, New York]

"And that sir, concludes why I believe this investment could be lifechanging for our company," a man in a crinkled white shirt and mismatched tie said boldly.
He looked hesitantly around the room, awaiting the reaction of his boss, who's mere gaze terrified him so much.

Hand lifted to his chin, tongue lingering within his cheek, he thought inquisitively about his employees insightful decision as the others stared curiously around the wide desk.

"Seokjin, check the current stock rate," he hoarsely whispered to the person besides him. Seokjin instantly nodded, his fingers quickly swivelling across his metallic keyboard as he followed his boss' command.

"There's potential," Seokjin whispered, an eyebrow hitched to display his allusive intentions. The younger's lips twitched into a satisfied smirk as he nodded, pleased with the decision brought forward.

"Alright, lets do it." He remarked, the tensed faces of the other members of the board-meeting dropping into a relieved smile.

"Yes sir," They all exclaimed in unison, leaving one by one as Seokjin signalled them out of the door.

Adjusting his spectacles, he remained seated, lips pursed as he peered at the computer screen meticulously covered in figures and currency signs.
Seokjin smiled at his intensified expression of concentration, and patted his shoulder.

"Namjoon, its late," he said, peering down at the brassy metal upon his wrist. Namjoon peered up at the big rounded clock upon the wall, ticking ever so slowly.

"I didn't even realise," he chuckled, shaking his head as he began to pack away his stuff. Him and Seokjin made their way to the main lobby, a sweaty yet bright eyed man began to peer up at them as they entered.

"Hyung! I was meaning to give you this," a well-built man with shaggy brown hair, several lip piercings and 4 brand new knuckle tattoos handed the elder a piece of paper scribbled with figures.

"Ah thank you Jungkook," Namjoon smiled, taking the slip of paper from his hands and carefully placed it into his cream coloured trench coat pocket.

Jungkook nodded, smiling in awe of his boss.

"What?" Namjoon chuckled, raising an eyebrow up at the man. Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head.

"It's just, well I was reading up on articles today written up about Bangtan Incorporated and the amount of praise we received for our position in the market... ah you're so cool hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, his eyes shimmering with excitement and immense respect for his leader. "Here look!" he held up a small tablet into view, the two others began to peer.

[Bangtan Incorporated- From Bullets to Banking Millions]

Running for 5 years now, Bangtan Incorporated founded by Kim Namjoon, the once leader of  one of the malicious Mafia Gangs within the South Korean Province, the Bangtan Boys, has become one of the most leading firms within the Nation.

Co-founded by the 2 other leading CEOs of the firm and former gang members, Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook, this trio of former criminals, prove that one's bloody and corrupted pockets can soon transform into a booming (and legal!) business.

From excruciating such large numbers in such a short space of time, Bangtan Incorporated has truly shown the world that reform is truly possible for the better.

"I'm proud of us," Namjoon smiled, wrapping his arms around the shoulders of his two peers. Two peers that had stuck by his side no matter what since the bloodied days of ambush, right up until the momentous success that they'd all shared together.

The Bangtan Boys ended 5 years ago, a decision put fourth and agreed with by all members. The torture and build up of not knowing which day would become their last, which moment would be their last breath, and constantly living a life of secrecy and although togetherness, blatant isolation from the legalities of the world, left them hanging by a spread. The sacrifices made proved more than just themselves and their own lives... it also involved the sacrifices of others; a memory Kim Namjoon had known all to well.

Although still a family at heart, they'd all decided to part ways to live the life of freedom they'd always dreamed of:

Kim Namjoon, a highly intellectable CEO of a firm he'd discovered 5 years ago, employing his best friend Seokjin under his wing, and his most hardworking and valiant man, Jeon Jungkook, who'd refused to leave his side for a minute.

Seokjin was also the founder of a 5 star cuisine held within his name to the bustling streets of Seoul, each meal racking up more bread then he could swallow. Jungkook set up a soundcloud to produce a few ballads he'd made in his free-time, his ethereal voice  nourishing the ears of whoever listened to him.

Min Yoongi, the cohesive yet independent man had returned to his hometown, Daegu, pursuing his life long musician dream that he'd been training so hard for.

Jung Hoseok co-owned a dance studio along with the help of Park Jimin, teaching people from all over the country about their passion and strive for perfection. The flirtatious figure of Park Jimin and the intimidating introspects of Jung Hoseok, was unsurprisedly a chick magnet that most women went crazy over, but unfortunately for them, they were already taken.

Kim Taehyung, the once shy and innocent minded boy, had now settled within the countryside after falling in love with the woman of his dreams... a maiden he'd met in Paris on his pursuit of supernovical adventures. He had a son of whom he cared for so fondly, constantly showing him off by sending pictures of him to and fro to the other members who'd gush at the familiarity and cuteness that lay within him from his father.

All the members of Bangtan had sought peace, enduring something that their livelihoods had dreamed of since their young and youthful ages, and finally the opportunity to pursuit had come true.

Yet one of them, deep down inside, still felt severely unsatisfied with his life decision- the remains of what could've been haunting him in the dead of night where he sleeplessly lay remembering nothing other than her...