5

My distorted vision attempted to adjust to the bright light of the room I'd been brought into and it wasn't long before my sluggish mind brought itself back into action.

The room looked different to the warmly decorated hallway I'd been running through... it was completely blank- like I'd been transported inside of an A4 plain sheet of paper.

As my eyes made its way round the room, it fixated upon a blurred silhouette that was sitting directly in front of me.

My vision aligned to the sight of a tall and slender man who had his eyes directly fixed upon me, a single palm resting gently under his honed chin.

His eyes were twinkling a dark hazel-ish colour within the light and his smoothened face had a tanned tint to it, alluding to his luscious lips that begun to curve upwards slightly as he noticed my gaze fixed upon them.

However the colour of his hair completely contrasted his dark and menacing aura; it was coloured a peachy shade of blonde, styled in an attractive undercut.

I quickly averted my eyes to the table, avoiding his gaze upon me.
I heard as he began to chuckle softly, a hint of darkness undertoning it as if I was a fawn he'd captured and watching it struggle was something that amused him.

"Seen enough?" he simpered at me, knowing instantly that I'd found his features intriguingly attractive. I said nothing, not daring to look up at him.

"I've heard you've been a bit of a feisty girl towards a few of my men," he chuckled in that same menacing demeanour.

Continuing my silence, I saw the two other men from earlier, Jimin and the one that injected me, glaring in my direction. I winced a little at their frightful stares, realising now that I was in bigger trouble than I'd originally been brought into. 

He carefully untucked his chair and slowly began striding towards me. I shuffled uncomfortably as he grew closer, the musky scent of his aftershave intoxicating me.

He crouched down so that he was now at my height and as I looked down, I'd noticed handcuffs tightly suffocating my now crippling hands and ankle. I felt numb throughout every morsel and inch of my body, so it was a bit of a surprise to me to see the bright crimson rawness of them.

"Lets make one thing clear," he whispered huskily, his voice serenading my ears as if he was a siren- reeling me in like a thirsty sailor seeking shelter from the rough waves.

"You see, girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." his eyes lingered over me. "So don't try and act smart with me or my men, unless you want a literal heartbreak involving a real bullet piercing through it," he menacingly winked.

I scoffed at him.

"You're barbaric," I hissed and saw as his unbothered face shifted into a profound glare of annoyance.

"No, you are babe," he purred, brushing his slim fingers swiftly across the back of my chair.  "This isn't your palace of a house anymore. There are no maids caressing your toes with silky slippers in the morning and there is no balcony for you to cry upon as you wait for your prince charming to come and rescue you. And whilst your here, consider this a prison. Especially for you and your conniving wits, I've made this a place you will never forget, no matter how hard you try,"

I bit my bottom lip nervously at the demonic tone that lay within his voice,
as if lucifer himself had welcomed me into the gates of hell.

I shut my eyes tightly, wishing this nightmare would end...

"Hyung, she seems tired... shall I take her to her room?" a voice queried a delightful suggestion.

"Go Hoseok. Just get her out of my sight," he spat, signalling for him to take me away...