10

"This is probably the best pizza I've had in a while!" I grinned, munching away at it with satisfaction.
"Thank you, it's my speciality!" he smiled, nodding.

I watched as he began to place the leftover slices in a tiffinbox, carefully screwing the lid shut as he handed it to me. I eyed it with confusion.

"Could you go give the leftovers to the guy in the garage? He hasn't eaten since breakfast so this might cheer him up. It's to the left of the house," he said, handing me the warm box. I nodded, clutching at it with my hands.
"You're trusting me to go outside?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well yeah, there's no way you'd get through our motion sensing registrar- plated gate," he winked, carefully eyeing my intentions. 
I pursed my lips, sighing in defeat, and made my way out of the back door of the house.
****

I made my way to the brightly lit garage that Seokjin had been talking about, and as I passed, I noticed two empty patches that looked like they were parking spaces... those must've been for Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi.

I frowned slightly, knowing that this would've been a perfect opportunity to escape- to finally gain freedom from these guys and my family.

I neared the garage and heard deafening drilling and whirring noises from within. Peering closely, I saw a familiar vehicle having work done to it- the van I was kidnapped in!

I sadly sighed, realising that I'd been sitting right in the corner of it not so long ago, yet it felt like I'd stayed here for almost an eternity...time sure does like to take the day off and stop working when you're not having fun :/

Busily trying to find the guy Seokjin was talking about, I accidentally brushed against something and heard a gentle tap of metal hitting the floor.
Suddenly, a head peaked out from underneath the vehicle, causing me to scream.

The head looked up at me, amused.

He was a fairly young looking man, and like Jungkook, he too looked like he should've been a college freshman... except with a face full of piercings, tattoos and whacky hair dye.

His hair was dyed a silverish sort of colour, a type of colour that not a lot of people could be able to pull off... except he looked gorgeous in it- ethereal like an anime character. He was dressed in a black tank top that displayed his intricately inked biceps, and some baggy grey sweatpants that had now been coated black with soot as if to match his top.

His features aligned up perfectly, and on the tip of his nose was a little black mole that juxtaposed his whole aura of the fearsome bad-boy vibe he was trying to give off.

Good looking was an understatement... this guy was probably one of the best looking guys I'd ever laid eyes upon!

I chuckled to myself... what were the chances that every single one of my many kidnappers would look so dangerously attractive?

Like if they weren't here to lock me up in room for 24 hours a day and securely watch me so that I had no freedom whatsoever, I would totally have a crush on every single one of them!

Even Namjoon who was undoubtedly insanely attractive, just a shame he had an absolute ding-dong of a personality.

The guy on the ground had now turned away from the car, and brought all of his attention towards me.

He stared curiously, awaiting an explanation for what I was doing here instead of being held hostage at 11:45 pm, with two slices of pizza in my hand, wearing a pair of odd socks and sandals in what felt like 6 degree weather.

"Uh... hi," I weakly smiled. "I was hungry so... they made me pizza. Here are the left-overs that man, uh, Seokjin, asked me to give you," I said, handing him the plate.

He smiled appreciatively, taking the plate and began to eat like he hadn't had a morsel of food in forever. I nodded, collecting his empty plate from him, carefully holding the delicate crockery in my hands.

"Well, that's all I came by for, I'll be going now-"

"Thank you so much. Tell him I said it was even better than last time!" he beamed, displaying an insanely adorable rectangular smile.

"Ofcourse I will!" I replied, entranced by his charming smile... until it hit me... the voice.

That voice... it was TAEHYUNG'S!!

I gawked at him.

So this was Taehyung??
He was the one I'd intensely feared throughout this whole time??

This, okay seriously attractive man that was covered in head to toe with tattoos and piercings, but had such a innocent smile?!

Pfft, no way was he going to stop my thoughts of escaping!
I mean if he asked for me to stop in exchange for his hand in marriage then yeah, maybe, but he wasn't.

Now was my chance...

My chance to escape!