41

It'd been a few weeks since the members had gone into hospital and me and Yoongi were busy unloading his grand SUV of all the grocery shopping we'd bought for the members as they'd finally been allowed to come back home.

"Back so soon?" Namjoon chuckled as he saw me and Yoongi carrying a dozen shopping bags each as we approached the house. He was sitting upon the porch dressed in a loose t-shirt and joggers with a book tightly clutched in his hands. I smiled as I approached him, noticing that the book was infact upside down.

"Yep, there's only so much Seoyeon I can handle for a day," Yoongi teased, grinning at me. I scoffed, folding my arms in annoyance. Namjoon laughed, his gorgeous tan skin effortlessly glowing in the late afternoon sun.

"What are you doing then?" Yoongi asked him.

"Catching up on reading," he wavered his book, smiling.

"You haven't read in ages, what's the special occasion?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Just felt like it," Namjoon shrugged, carefully creasing the page as he bookmarked his place. Yoongi nodded, still taking no notice of me struggling with the 10 tonne load of shopping bags that were on the verge of ripping my hands off of my arms.

"Anyways, I need to go give Jin the food to cook for us. Seoyeon picked out some decently chopped steak for us from the butchers, so, maybe she's not completely useless at all!" Yoongi chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him, gently placing the bags down upon the floor as I rubbed my red and sore hands together from all the pain.

I watched, dumbfoundedly, as Yoongi quickly clutched the multiple bags all up at once, like they all weighed less than a feather, and made his way inside the house.

I walked up the steps to the porch and sat down besides Namjoon, peering over into his book. He tensed a little, closing it slightly. I frowned at his actions and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I don't think you'd enjoy it too much," he smiled and I scoffed, taking great offence at his assumption.

"I'll have you know that I've actually read that book atleast 12 times, it was my sisters favou-" I quickly froze, halting in speech. Seoyeon you idiot, you had one job!

I looked up at him hesitantly, uttering a quick prayer of gratitude as he seemed not the slightest bit interested in what I had to say, instead busily absorbed in the novel.

"Well, you enjoy your book then," I sighed, getting up. He caught my hand, smiling up at me.

"I was kidding," he said. "You can read with me if you'd like,"

I shook my head, smiling.

"No, no, I don't want to disturb you. And besides, I want to go be Seokjin's personal taster!" I beamed and he chuckled, nodding.

"I'll see you in a bit then," he said. I nodded, making my way inside the house and into the kitchen.

It was a MESS!!

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF IT, I HAD IT FIRST!" Jungkook screamed, lunging towards Jimin and snatching the steak slab off of him. Jimin tackled him to the ground, growling at the younger.

"YOU FAT PIG, LIKE YOU CAN EVEN COOK!" he snarled, like he was some vicious animal hungry for blood.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK! ITS LITERALLY IN MY NAME!!!" Jungkook forcefully tugged at the meat in the elders hand. Jimin tugged back, even harder, causing both the steak and Jungkook to go flying across the room.

Gosh, it was like they were never injured in the first place!

He crashed against the pots and pans next to my feet, nervously chuckling as he saw me glaring unimpressedly at him.

"Oh, hi Seoyeon!" he brushed himself off, smiling at me. Jimin began to smirk as he saw me, hitching up an eyebrow.

"Is something wrong over there you horny creep?" I raised an eyebrow, and as if he was caught off-guard, he stumbled, tripping over one of the grocery bags lying carelessly on the floor. I tried my best to hold in a laugh and quickly jogged over to help him.

"Thanks," he muttered, flushing a faint shade of pink. I chuckled, pulling him up.

"Where's Seokjin?" I glanced around at the completely wrecked kitchen.

"He had to go out, so he suggested one of us cook," Taehyung entered, yawning as he saw the mess on the floor.

"Specifically me," Jimin smirked, running a hand through his luscious blonde hair. Jungkook glared at him, stepping on one of his toes with his deadly biker boots.

Jimin yelped in pain, clutching at it.

"WHY YOU-"

"Okay calm down!" I rubbed my temples in agony as the two GROWN men continued to bicker over the steak upon the counter. "Why don't you just cook it together?"

"Because this rat wants to use it to cook that same bodybuilding protein meal he eats everyday!" Jimin groaned.

"And its working pretty well," Jungkook smirked, tensing his bicep. I rolled my eyes, snatching the steak from the both of them.

"Okay now I'm no Einstein but... maybe try, I don't know, to split it in half for the both of you??" I scoffed, grabbing a knife and slicing it down the middle. They both glared at me, shooting daggers within my direction.

"DO I LOOK LIKE A SKINNY LITTLE 12 YEAR OLD BOY TO YOU??" Jimin screeched, seemingly annoyed with my decision.

"Yes, yes you do." I stuck my tongue out at him and he kissed his teeth, sourly.

"We need to share it amongst us guys, besides what are the rest of us going to eat?" Taehyung folded his arms. I nodded, agreeing.

"Lets google some steak recipes, then we can make something we all enjoy hm?" I said and hesitantly they all began to nod.

"Well there goes my abs," Jungkook clicked his tongue in defeat, pulling out his phone. Taehyung gazed along with him as they both decided to flicker through various online recipes.

"How about Beef Chowmein?" Taehyung clapped his hands excitedly.

"That doesn't sound too bad actually," Jimin began to stroke his chin as he agreed.

"Great, lets make that!" Jungkook exclaimed triumphantly. I smiled, satisfied with my successful attempt at bringing a truce.

"Welp, glad you guys sorted that out," I chuckled, turning to leave.

"Wait!" Jimin shouted, grabbing my arm. I scoffed at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Since we so very kindly managed to keep you alive..." his tone suddenly turned deadly and malicious. I gulped, slightly intimidated.

"HELP US COOK PLEASE!" he beamed, flashing his adorable little eye smile at me. My jaw hung low as I remembered this mans INSANE duality, managing a nod in his direction.

"Great!" he clapped his hands, satisfied.

"There's just one tiny problem," I murmured. He looked at me, intrigued.

"I don't know how to cook..."