25

Approaching the house in silence, Jimin exhaustedly sighed as he unbuckled his seatbelt and quickly ran out of the car to the house.

I scoffed as I watched him leave me here by myself, blood splattered all across my face.

Until suddenly, out of the blue, his sweat-laced face popped right up against what should've been my window. 
He chuckled as he saw my startled expression, slowly opening my door as chunks of glass went flying everywhere.

"Well I wasn't going to leave such an incredible getaway driver here by herself was I?" he smiled, tilting his head to the side.
His smile quickly faded as he got a better glimpse of my wound, his eyes widening in fear.

"Crap, its deeper than I thought," I heard him utter, nervously biting his lip.
I nodded, my face numb with pain.

"One sec, I'll go get you some antiseptic," he exclaimed, quickly running into the house.

I flipped down the headboard to reveal the mirror, grimacing in shock as I saw the deep gash engraved into my left cheek. I just hope it doesn't leave a scar... I'm already ugly as it is.

Soon enough I heard heavy footsteps roll over the gritted driveway, approaching nearer and nearer.
I looked up hesitantly, knowing that Jimin pressing antiseptic against my cheek would be next level painful.

But the face I met with wasn't Jimin's.

"Oh... it's you." my eyes widened a little as I saw a stern faced Namjoon staring back at me, a sharp pain penetrating my body as my facial expression moved and changed.

He said nothing, his lips pressing together tightly to the right of his cheek as he eyed my wound, still remaining silent.
I looked up at him, watching as he bent down to my height, bringing a small cloth up against my forehead. I winced a little in pain as the ethanol soaked into my skin.

Suddenly, there was a little tug upon my hand, fingers slowly intertwining their way into mine as he began to hold it.

Trying my best not to adjust my face with utmost shock, I froze, my eyes slowly moving upwards to meet his face. He didn't seem too bothered by his actions, his eyes still carefully fixed upon the wound as he meticulously began to dab against it with the dampened cloth.

Still saying nothing, he finally pulled the cloth away from my head, dropping it down besides him. His hands still tightly entangled within mine.

My lips parted as I saw him look up at me, a small smile lingering across his face.

Man, was this guy weird!

Only 4 days ago was he prepared to do my head in with a machete, and now all of a sudden he was holding my hand?!

"Hyung, I brought the alcohol rub-" Jimin's yell could be heard faintly in the distance as he approached us. Instantly, Namjoon dropped his hand from mine and let them lay loosely by his side.

"Ah, t-thank you Jimin," he cleared his throat, turning away from me. I rolled my eyes, uttering a small "pfft" beneath my breath.

Jimin looked over his shoulder, gazing at me curiously.

"Oh, it looks like someones already treated it," he murmured speculantly.

"Yeah, well you know Seoyeon, miss independent as usual," Namjoon nervously chuckled.

Liar.

I said nothing, watching as Jimin pranced back into the house with the unopened antiseptic bottle.
Namjoon turned around to face me again, a small smirk placed upon his face.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow, folding my arms. He scoffed as he slowly began to roll up his sleeve.

"Ungrateful so and so," he muttered, peering over me to inspect the damage done to the car.

"What, I thought Miss Independant did it," I stuck my tongue at him, eyeing him. He rolled his eyes, bending down to peer at one of the busted tyres that appeared to be punctured by a bullet from earlier.

"Thank you," I murmured, grateful for his actions.
He turned his attention from the damaged wheel and stood up, staring directly at me. I saw as he neared closer, brushing a loose strand of hair away from my face.

"You're welcome," he whispered, his lips dropping into a smile. I gulped, still in suspicion at his sudden act of kindness. He chuckled as he noticed my expression, shaking his head and laid a single arm across my shoulder, sandwiching me between the scratched car door and him.

My eyes widened as I saw him crouch down a little until his lips were right up against my ear.

"You know Seoyeon, I'm not a complete monster..."

"Ah, it looks completely wrecked!" A deep voice exclaimed from the corner, as heavy footsteps approached us.
Namjoon panicked, quickly swivelling off of me to face a messy-haired Taehyung who'd been called so late out at night to help inspect Jimin's brand new car that had been absolutely wrecked.

"It was brand new aswell," Jimin sourly muttered, pursing his lips as one of the car doors suddenly detached and crashed straight onto the gravel.

We stood there in silence, lips tightly pursed as we tried not to laugh. Jimin rolled his eyes, scoffing as his treasured possession had become the epitome of mockery for his so-called friends.

"We'll get you another one," Namjoon licked his lips, trying to stop smiling. Jimin's lips twitched up slightly into a small smile, his eyes almost doing the same.

"You say that like he's just gone and broken a toy car," I muttered , in awe of how calm they were at the sight of such an expensive car being absolutely thrashed to bits. Namjoon chuckled, hitching up a single eyebrow.

"We're in the mafia babe. Cars are our toys and bullets are our companions," he hrinnee as I stared blankly in response.

"Its getting late, Seoyeon you should-" Jimin was interrupted by a deep and solemn yawn erupting from the mouth of Taehyung who looked beyond sleep deprived.

I bit my bottom lip as I remembered the backstory of Taehyung that Jimin had told me earlier. The poor man was burdened with such a trauma-striven and dark past that its no wonder he loses sleep so easily.

Yet he still managed a small giggle, a small sign of happiness, despite the painful sleepless night he was yet to endure- that he'd always had to endure since the very beginning.

"Go to bed. Right now." Namjoon stared over me, stating sternly.

"Who do you think I am, your kid?!" I scoffed at him, clicking my teeth at his insulting tone. Taehyung placed a finger underneath his chin, thoughtfully caressing it.

"If you were his kid, wouldn't that make him your dad-" a hand was swiftly clasped over Taehyung's mouth by a very alarmed Jimin.

"Taehyung lets... lets just go inside okay?" Jimin gulped, dragging him away by the arm.

"Huh? What did I say?" Taehyung pouted innocently, followed by constant facepalming from the poor man who'd not only had his car wrecked but now had to endure the second hand embarrassment from his closest friend. They entered the house, the door slowly shutting behind them.

I stared dumbfoundedly, trying my best to hold in my laughter. Namjoon cocked his head a little to the left, his eyes staring directly at me.

"Alright, now go to bed," he uttered once more, clasping his hands together. I glared at him, folding my arms.

To my surprise, his lips crinkled up into a single smirk as his eyes continued to waver over mine.

"You heard what Taehyung said..."