64

Panting heavily, his eyes widened as he regained consciousness, seven various faces looming over him.

"Hyung? Can you hear us?" A murmured voice clouded his mind as his vision adjusted.
He sat there, frozen.

Alongside him, were his seven members, their faces making him tense up as he remembered parting ways with them.

They'd left him to go make a life of their own... so why were they still besides him?

"You passed out," Yoongi's face darkened in the moonlight as his monotonous words filled Namjoon's ears.

He felt his heart ease within his tightened chest, his breathing becoming more natural and conserved.

It wasn't real... it was just a nightmare.

An oddly vivid and intricate nightmare that would soon become a reality if he didn't do something.

"Where's Seoyeon?!" He shouted, bolting upright as he began to look around, hoping that her leaving him was also just a foolish mind-game.

The seven members gazed up at him, speechless.

"Do you not remember? Jungkook dropped her off at the airport hours ago," Hoseok looked up at his leader, concerned by his sudden loss of memory.
Namjoon felt as his heart rose to his throat, all feelings of optimism dropping at once.

"So that means... it's... it's too late?" His voice grew limp and hoarse, realising his foreshadowed downfall.

"Too late for what?" Seokjin raised an eyebrow. Namjoon stared motionlessly at the wall, his state of mind painfully taunting him as he didn't know what to feel anymore.

"Too late to tell her that I need her?" He stared at the rusted bed frame, his mouth quivering slightly as the words left his mouth. Seokjin gazed at him sombrely, his lips parting at the words that left Namjoon's mouth.

The members looked pitifully at their leader; the person who'd given up so much for them, yet in return, had received nothing.

The one person he'd longed for would be boarding a plane shortly to God knows where in the next hour, and he'd be left all alone, back to his lonely and isolated lifestyle.

She'd fixed him, yet she would be the one the one that was yet to break him if he didn't bring her back.

"Wait a minute," Taehyung said, a finger lingering under his chin as he gazed thoughtfully.

The members slowly turned to him, awaiting his suggestion.

"We'll bring her back." was what he merely had to say.

Namjoon scoffed, although grateful for the younger's encouraging words of optimism, he knew that realistically there was no way he could catch her on time.

Taehyung stared at him, showing well and truly that we was not messing about.

He had devised a foolproof plan, and when he made plans, only Satan himself could put a stop to them...

A/N: Guess who came through with a massive update instead of finishing her bridging work for college 🙈 yepp and I wonder why I'm failing.

Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know that this book is almost coming to an end and hopefully I'll be able to complete it within the next few days before I get busy with assignments and things.

Also wtf we're at 10k reads??? That's insane, thank you so so much!

Okay this is becoming long af now lol but I hope you enjoyed this update, and I'll try to update again this Sunday :)