57

I halted, my eyes widening as I saw the body of the guard that threateningly held a gun to my head, drop down to the floor.

The atmosphere seemed to freeze, confusion filling the air as everyone tried to intake what had just happened.

My fathers eyes slightly widened at the sight in front of him, a smirk underlying his lips.

"7 for the price of 1 hm?" He sadistically grinned, eyeing the six men that had just appeared out of the blue.

"Attempting to murder our leader is one thing, but threatening to shoot off your own daughter is another. Never in my life have I seen such a wicked bastard like you, and I've dealt with many in my lifetime." Yoongi spat, his lips snarled in disgust upon the sight of the man.

My father scoffed, shaking his head.

"So you think you can just crash the party and insult me in my own territory? You must have some nerve," He frowned, his beady eyes turning into a demonic glare.

"No, you must have some nerve. Here you are calling your own daughter a coward, when you were in fact that one who made us murder hundreds of innocent people just because you were afraid they'd become a threat to you. Lying to us that they were your worst enemies when they could barely hurt a fly, is that how you wish to live your life sir?" Hoseok slowly cocked back his rifle, holding it straight out in front of him. "Or maybe, you won't wish to live it at all after this."

As if in slow motion, the bullet left the end of his gun. It travelled through the thin air, articulately hitting the side of my father's ear where it ricocheted- blood scattering everywhere as he began to clutch it in agony, falling to the floor.

A key domino falling for the guards to finally fall into action, holding up their guns and shooting what seemed to be almost 4 bullets per second.

I watched dumbfoundedly as the mere 6 men of Bangtan turned into machines, firing their way through men after men as they watched their lifeless bodies descend to the floor.

Jungkook quickly sprinted over to us, shooting at Namjoon's handcuffs to break them open.

"About time you guys showed up," Namjoon said in a joking mannerism amongst the ricocheting bullets flying back and fourth.

"Sorry hyung, we needed some time to devise a plan. Our entrance was pretty slick right?" Jungkook beamed up at his leader as he handed him a gun, examining his face to see if he'd made him proud. Namjoon smiled, nodding.

"You've made me beyond proud. You always do JK," he patted his shoulder, carefully being pulled out of his chair of torture and brought to his feet.

"Hyung, there's a jeep parked out back. Take that and quickly get Seoyeon out of here. We'll get this situation under control," Taehyung uttered in the midst of shooting about half a dozen guards in one go.

Namjoon nodded at him, his eyes widening as he peered over into the distance, quickly firing a bullet over my shoulder.

A guard nearby to me slammed  against the ground and I was quickly pulled to the side by Namjoon as if he were some human shield.

"Look Seoyeon, you know how to use one of these right?" He crouched down, handing me a shotgun. I stared at him, my face pale and blank.

"Barrel back, trigger pressed, fire. Got it? We need to get out of here but just incase we're faced with any trouble, you may need to use it," He said, quickly taking my hand as we ducked beneath pieces of debris to take cover from all the bullets being fired.