6

"Um hello?" I frowned, jangling my chains about. Hoseok chuckled to himself and dug deeply into his pockets, pulling out an old jagged key. By the looks of it, it seemed as if I wasn't the only one to have these cuffs cutting off the blood supply to my limbs.

He bent down carefully, unlocking the cuffs that surrounded my ankles.

I signalled to the metal chains choked around my wrists and he burst out laughing.

"After what you did earlier? Nuh uh, not a chance I'm letting you out of those!" he mockingly grinned. I frowned and hesitantly followed him out of the frosty white room. As I passed the main man of the group I was sure to stick my tongue out at him.
Childish, I know, but what did you expect?

He was an egotistical dick and it must be known to him :)

He pursed his lips in annoyance, shooting daggers at me as I followed the man named Hoseok, up to my 'room'. He lead me up a windy staircase through a dark passageway, until he pushed a button to what seemed like a secret passageway. We walked through it and I gazed in amazement as to how it lead back to a deserted living room, a warm fire roaring in the corner of it.

"You like it?" he smiled at me.
A genuine smile, not like the one that other piece of crap gave me.

"It's just like the ones you see in the movies," I gawked and he laughed, nodding.

The living room opened up to the main hallway, the familiar burgundy tone bringing me a sense of deja vu. I shuddered at the memories I'd had here a few moments ago, remembering that this same bright-eyed and giggly man, was also the same man who had injected me with god knows what a few hours ago!

"Ah Hoseok hyung!"a voice called out. He signalled for me to stop, and like a dog leashed to his owners hand, I did.

Another boy, like the rest of them, was covered head to toe in tattoos of a variety of patterns and shapes.

His lush lips were bejewelled with a line of tiny silver rhinestones and hoops, that sparkled brightly as they moved according to the motion of his mouth. His hair was a dark chestnut colour, and a small black 4-leafed clover was engraved into the far left of his outer eye shape.
He appeared to be a young and youthful looking boy, around my age, one that should be out enjoying his life in college than spending it as an accomplice to a vicious gang.

"What can I do for you, Jungkook?" Hoseok beamed affectionately at the younger boy. The younger man's gaze turned to me and he tilted his head at me curiously, fascinated by my mere existence.

"Oh are you busy?" he asked and Hoseok shook his head.

"Nope, Joon just sent me to take her up to her room," he shrugged. The guy who went by the name of Jungkook, smiled warmly up at me, his lip piercings alluringly shimmered in the light.

"Hi," he waved welcomingly.
Now it was my turn to gaze curiously... why was he being so nice to me?

"Hello," I shyly smiled, noticing as the mole below his lip began to glide upwards as another small smile formed upon his face.

"Jimin was right, she is cute," his warm grin darkened into a slight smirk, sending shivers down my smile.

JIMIN?!?
Even after I bashed the living daylights out of his right pelvis, he still thought I was cute?
Nice.

"Remember JK, we need to treat her like a prisoner!" Hoseok suddenly shouted at the top of his lungs, his gaze instantly catching sight of something in the background.

I turned around and followed his gaze , only to see the cocky man from earlier.
I glared as he neared us.

"Hyung!" Jungkook smiled, embracing him.
I stared at him enviously, feeling somewhat betrayed.

How could you Jungkook??
In the space of our 25 second meeting, I thought we were buddies!
How could you side with him?

"What are you doing here Hoseok? I thought you took her to her room?" he frowned at my presence.

"See I was going to Namjoon, but jk over here needed help with something," Hoseok truthfully replied and Jungkook, the shameless traitor, nodded.
Namjoon pursed his lips, wearily rubbing his temple.

"Okay go help him, I'll take her," he sighed, grasping my hand and leading me against my own will.