(75) Inner Child

Jungkook's POV

Jin hyung came to pick us up alone. He said that everyone is already there. Ji-hoonie too was with his Dada, Namjoon hyung.

The little ones were buckled up securely at the back seat. I was on the passenger seat as Jin was driving and we were catching up a bit till we reached the destination.

"Where are we hyung?" I asked confused because we were at the parking lot right now.

"You'll see. Now come out quick, I'll carry Reum" Jin hyuung said excitedly as he got off the car and went to pick Reum up who was busy chewing on her sweater.

"Reum, what have we talked about chewing your clothes?" I scolded.

"Baw thingy Weum" Soo mumbled and I heard Jin hyung chuckling.

"Sowwy mumma" Reum apologized and immediately stopped chewing her sweater.

"It's okay baby. Don't do it again, yeah?" She nod pouting cutely at that.

"Mumma, Soo no wan uppie" The little one whined.

I mumbled an 'okay' and put him down. He held my hand we started walking out. Soon we were met by the rest of them. Taehyungie was there too talking to Jimin hyung.

"Dada" Soo gasped and immediately ran towards him leaving my hand.

"Soo, don't run!" I scolded but he didn't listen.

I sighed when he safely got to Taehyung and hugged his legs. He chuckled and picked him up. Soo gave him a kiss on his cheek and in return got a kiss on his forehead. I walked to them after greeting everyone.

"Jiwinie Reum wan Dada" Reum said to Jin hyung who smiled and gave Reum to his Dada.

The little girl kissed his Dada's cheek and also Soo's forehead who giggled at his sister's action. Taehyungie kissed Reum's forehead too.

"This family is so cute" Jimin hyung said as Hoseok hyung wiped his own fake tears.

We all laughed at both of the drama kings and that's when I saw where we are.

Amusement Park..

I smiled widely and pecked Taehyungie's lips from his gaze it was clear that he knew why I kissed him.

For me, spending time with my babies, my hubby and my hyungs holds more meaning than spending time on a date with Taehyungie and my hubby knows that.

It isn't something like I don't like spending time with him alone or I don't wanna go on a date with him. I, of course love it but the happiness that I would feel at that moment will be 5% lesser than the happiness when we all are together.

"Let's go then" Taehyungie said interrupting my thoughts.

Everyone nod with a wide smile that never left our faces. We entered the amusement park and the little ones were in awe as it was there first time visiting an amusement park.

Me and Taehyungie chuckled when the three little ones started clapping as their eyes were shinning in excitement.

"Are you happy babies?" I asked and the three nod their heads really cutely and aggressively.

"Let's go to the roller coaster" Jimin hyung said and I could see the horror filled faces of Taehyungie and Hoseok hyung.

"Well someone will have to stay back and look after the kids" Jin hyung voiced out looking at Ji-hoonie.

"I'll do it!" Taehyungie and Hoseok hyung said in unison.

The rest of us chuckled at them and agreed. We went to our roller coaster ride whereas both of the scared cats took the three kids to the kids ride.
.
.
.
time skip
.
.
.
The rest of the day was filled with lots of screams, laughter and giggles. I feel contented looking at everyone's wide smiles. I am satisfied with what we have right now.

Taehyungie noticed that I was in deep thoughts so he hugged me from behind as the rest were enjoying their ice creams. Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung were goofing around with the kids.

"I'm sorry that I forgot our anniversary. I'm sorry that I couldn't be the husband you wanted but I love you with all my heart and I'll never forget to tell you this everyday. Forgive me love, please! I'm really really really really very sorry" My dork of a husband apologized.

"It's okay hubby. I forgive you and I love you too" I said as turned around to give him a kiss.

We pulled apart as our foreheads were touching. I caressed his chest and lowered my gaze.

"Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for giving me this lovely family and the hyungs. Thank you so much for loving me" I confessed as my eyes got a bit moist. He gently cupped my face and made me look up at him.

"Don't thank me for anything baby. I'm really thankful that we were tied in this arranged marriage which brought us love, happiness and our little munchkins. This is all our love for each other, this is all your love for me and this is all

My Love for You"

--The End--

___________________________________
So yeah, this is the end. The last chapter😭
I hope you liked it💜
Please vote and comment
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy💜💜

(A/n: Thank you so much for supporting this book throughout. I love you all. I will miss writing this book. Also, the epilogue is left and I'll publish it soon. I'll be publishing a new book a similar story line to "My Love for You" but with a different scenario and plot. I have other books to if you want you can check them out too. NO PRESSURE THOUGH!)

If you want to check out my other books, they are:-

1. Demeanour Slips {ongoing}
2. Bon Voyage (Season 1) {completed and season 2 coming soon}
3. EUPHORIA: Null to Infinity {ongoing}
4. Taekook Oneshots {I take requests, if you have any drop it down}

Many of you guys wanted me to post my Instagram ID.
So, my Instagram ID is : praniti_09

So, this is the end.. I'll miss you all and I hope to see you in my other works. Will be back with the epilogue and maybe a bonus chapter (if you want). Adios💜

 Adios💜