(49) Healing (Pt-1)

Jungkook's POV

Today we are going for a picnic with hyungs and all 4 of us. I wasn't ready at first but Jimin hyung and Hoseok convinced me saying it will be really healing for me since this is gonna be the first time for Reum and Soo to step out of this house. I am really nervous though. I am sweating so much. Aghh! What should I do. I am really worried for them. I should talk to Taehyungie about it. I got from the couch and walked to the study room where Taehyungie was currently working on a video lecture on musical theatre.

" TAEHYUNGIE?" I shout from outside the door.

"Yes baby?" He said as the door opened.

"I think we should cancel the picnic!" I said while bitting my nails.

"Baby you're just worried. It's okay I'll be there. Our little ones are gonna be okay. Trust me and stop bitting your nails" He said removing my hands then holding it lightly.

"I am scared~" I whined and stomp my foot lightly as I pulled him into a tight hug. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Don't be scared bub. I'll be there with you and the others will be there too" He said and I whined more rubbing my nose in his neck.

"Bub stop whining please" He said and ran his fingers through my hair.

I looked up from his neck to look at him with a pout. He looked down at me and smiled. He squeezed the corner of my lips and I closed my eyes.

He then pulled me into a kiss

He then pulled me into a kiss. I was not expecting this so my eyes opened wide. It took me a few seconds to reciprocate to the kiss. We moved our lips simultaneously which got heated soon. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him more close.

He licked my bottom lips and I opened my mouth. He slipped his tongue and started exploring. I moaned a bit as he slipped his hand under my T-shirt.

"Jump" He whispered against my lips and I did so.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the couch of the study room without breaking the kiss. He laid me down on the couch and hovered over me. We pulled apart and he nibbled on my ear. He started placing wet kisses from my jaw to neck. I was moaning from the touch.

As he was about to remove my T-shirt, we were interrupted by Soo's cying. Taehyungie groaned and I giggled. I pushed him away and ran out of the there to the babies bedroom. I picked up Soo from his crib and rocked him gently till he stopped crying.

Taehyungie walked in with a pout making me giggle. I went to him and kissed his pout away. He sighed and gave me a glare.

"Don't be so grumpy and give Soo a warm bath also get him ready. I will wake up Reum" I said and he nod his head.

He held Soo and walked to the bathroom. I looked at Reum, she was still sleeping peacefully.

"Wakey~ Wakey~ princess" I softly woke her up.