(19) Promise

Third Person's POV

The elder slowly connected their lips together and started kissing the younger as the younger kissed back. The elder slowly moves up and goes between the younger's legs when Jungkook started wrapping his arms around his husband's neck making the kiss heated and a little rough.

Taehyung moved his hands to his baby's slim and thin waist. He starts moving his hands up and down from his back to his ass. He lightly smacks his curvy ass causing the younger to moan at the sensation.

Jungkook's hands went up to the elder's hair gripping it tightly. He tugs on his hair causing the elder to let out a deep moan. The younger suddenly got confidence listening to his husband's deep moan.

Jungkook reaches the hem of the elder's T-shirt before slipping it off and throwing it somewhere. He wrapped his legs around the elder's waist before flipping their positions as the younger was now on top sitting on the elder's crotch.

Jungkook connected their lips again into a hard but passionate kiss grinding his ass teasingly on the elder's already hard member causing the elder to groan from the pleasure. Taehyung pulls out the younger's T-shirt and roamed his hands on his baby's upper body feeling every inch of the smooth milky white skin.

Jungkook slowly kisses down the elder's chin to his jawline until he reached his husband's neck, leaving some wet kisses. He slowly starts to lick and bite gently on Taehyung's neck getting some husky moans from the elder in return.

Taehyung flips their position once again as the younger continued to mark his husband. The elder went down on Jungkook's neck leaving hickies on his neck and collarbone. He moves down to his chest and quickly takes the younger's bud in his mouth sucking on it and playing with the other one with his fingers.

Jungkook had no sense anymore. He was only feeling the pleasure his husband was giving him. Taehyung takes the already hardened bud between his teeth tugging and bitting on it. Jungkook was a moaning mess now.

Taehyung removes his baby's shorts and boxer in a go leaving him naked. The younger's cheeks tainted pink due to embarrassment. Although they have seen each other naked before the younger still gets shy. Taehyung looks at his beautiful baby roaming his eyes on the art work he created.

"So beautiful and all mine" The elder said placing wet open mouth kisses on the younger's inner thighs. He softly kisses on the rim of his baby's pretty pink hole. The younger lets out shaky heavy breaths and moans.

"Aah... Y-Yours~" The younger replied back. Taehyung leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed lube from the drawer before going between the younger's legs again. He applied the lube on his fingers before going towards the younger's pretty little hole.

Taehyung slowly slides one finger into Jungkook's hole as he moans at the feeling. The elder moved his finger in and out slowly listening to his baby's sinful moans. He adds another finger and the younger arch his back a little from the stretch.

The elder kept moving his fingers in and out while hearing his baby moan. Taehyung slipped in his third finger as he saw Jungkook getting use to it. Jungkook clenches around the elder's fingers and the elder took it as a sign and starts moving his fingers slowly not wanting to hurt his baby.

Taehyung's member hardened more hearing to the younger's pleasurable moans. He couldn't control anymore. He pulls out his fingers and slipped out of his shorts and boxer. He lubed up his dick pumping it for a bit. The younger whines at the elder for being so slow.

"I love you" The elder said softly.

"I love you too" The younger replied back smiling and pecks the elder's lips softly.