(12) A Gift?

Third Person's POV

Taehyung's phone rang pulling him out of his deep slumber. The younger groaned and cuddled more into the elder. The elder smiled at the warmth and answered his phone seeing it's his mom calling.

(A/n: Normal: Taehyung        Italic: His Mom)

"Hello?"

"Good Morning Taehyungie!"

"Morning Mom"

"Sweetie, me and your father are coming to see you guys today"

"Okay Mom. When are you coming?"

"We will be there in an hour or so"

"Alright"

"See you in a bit then"

Taehyung's POV

I hung up and smiled looking at the sleeping beauty beside me with a small pout formed on his lips. He is so adorable.

"Baby wakey-wakey~" I said and he whined.

"Baby wake up" I said again softly.

"5 minutes more hyungie" He groaned and I chuckled.

"Let's wake up love. Mom Dad are coming today" I said and kissed all over his face.

"I am up! I am up!" He answered giggling and opened his eyes. I smiled looking at him.

"Good Morning beautiful" I said and pecked his lips.

"Morning hyungie" He said rubbing his eyes with his fists. I cooed internally. He pecked my cheek.

We got up and did our morning routine. After showering separately and getting ready. I went downstairs to Koo who was making breakfast humming softly. I smiled and back hugged him and kissed his neck. I could feel him shiver slightly from the touch.

"H-hyung I'm cooking" He stuttered.

"I will not disturb you baby. Go on" I said and smirked a little which he couldn't see.

"Let Go hyungie, please" He said turning to me giving me puppy eyes which I can never say no to.

"Fine. But give me a kiss first" I said and he blushed.

'He is so adorable'

He leaned forward and I smashed my lips on his. We were kissing passionately but soon broke apart as we heard someone clearing their throat. We turned around and saw mom dad standing there. Koo blushed from embarrassment.

"Its nice to know that you two are getting along really well" Dad said smirking.

I rubbed the back of my neck clearly embarrassed. I just chuckled awkwardly Koo looked down blushing furiously looking like a red tomato.

"Its okay. Don't mind my oldie" Mom said and hugged both of us.

~time skip~

After having breakfast together. We were sitting in the living room. Mom Dad on one couch and me and Koo on the other one sitting together. We were just catching up.

"Okay. So there is a reason for us to visit you guys today" Mom said.

"What's the reason Mom?" Koo asked confused.

"Well you see, I and your Dad have a gift for both of you" Mom replied.

"A Gift?" I asked looking at Dad.