(34) See you again

Third Person's POV

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"  Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs.

The younger boy stood there shocked, mouth opened wide, tears ready to fall out. The person front of the younger was quick to bring the younger in a tight hug.

"I missed you so fucking much baby" The other said.

"Taehyungie? Is that really you or I am dreaming" The younger exclaimed finding the scene in front of him hard to believe.

The elder pulled away from the hug and cupped the younger's cheeks and crashed their lips together. The younger immediately kissed back. They were lost in the kiss. Both of them melted at the touch. Feeling each other after so long. The kiss was slow. They were trying to feel each other as much as they could from that moment.

They pulled away after a while and looked at each other. The younger hugged him once again as tears started running down his cheeks. He had a mixed feeling. He was happy that Taehyung was finally home but sad that they were apart for so long.

They went inside as the younger calmed down from the elder's comfort. They sat on the couch, the younger on Taehyung's lap as his arms were wrapped around the elder's neck. The elder had his arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist possessively.

"You still had a week left there. How come you are earlier than expected?" The younger finally asked.

"Why? Didn't you want me home early?" The elder asked with a pout.

"No it's not that hubby. I am really happy that you are back here with me. I was just asking you" The younger said pouting.

The elder stopped pouting hearing the younger's reply. He grinned and kissed his baby's pout away.

~flashback~

Taehyung's POV

I am really missing my baby. He must be getting upset. I have been so busy these days. I was busy because I talked with the authorities here and asked if we could finish a week earlier since my goal here was almost done. I guess luck was with me as they agreed. I had to finalize my work here and they I could back home, back to my love, my everything.

I didn't tell Koo about it though. I want to surprise him. I called Yoongi hyung and told him about it and asked him to not tell anyone else about it. I booked my flight back home. I settled everything here and I said goodbye to the students here in my last lecture. I will surely miss this place but not as much as I missed my baby and Seoul.

I packed everything and ordered a pizza since I wasn't in a mood to cook. After the pizza arrived I ate and thought about talking to my baby but stopped as I knew he would know just from my voice that I am hiding something. So I chose against it and just messaged an 'I Love You' as usual and went to sleep afterwards. 'Just a day then I will be home with my pretty baby' I smiled slightly at the thought.

The next morning I woke up and took a shower. I made a toast for breakfast. I ate it as I waited for the cab. The cab arrived and I handed the house keys to the housekeeper who was here to take the keys. I bowed at him and went inside the cab. I quickly dropped a message to Yoongi hyung that I will be boarding soon.

I reached the airport and boarded quickly. I checked my phone and saw there were 4 messages from Koo. He must be worried about me. I smiled seeing the messages. I know he loves me a lot. I can never doubt his love for me. I switched off my phone as I left my baby's messages on seen.