(70) Fear

Jungkook's POV

~flashback~

After Taehyungie went to University, I walked upstairs to the kids room because  the kids wanted to play with me. I was holding Soo and Reum's hand as they were trying to climb up the upstairs by their own. Soo was on my right side and Reum was on my left side.

The three of us slowly went to the corner where they have all their toys. It's like a play corner. I sat down in front of them and kissed both of their faces.

"You both did a good job babies" I said and they giggled.

We started playing and it continued for an hour or so.

"Babies mumma will be right back,okay?" I stood up when they nod their heads and again got busy with their toys.

I walked downstairs as I was feeling a bit thirsty. I walked to the kitchen and took out a water bottle from the refrigerator. I gulped down the water quickly and was about to walk upstairs again when the doorbell went off.

I opened the door without checking. A man dressed up in all black was standing at the doorstep. He was also wearing a black mask and a black cap so his wasn't visible too.

"Emm.. hello?" I said but he didn't reply.

I was about to ask him who he is when he pushed me and entered the house.

"Excuse me you can't enter like that" I walked in front of him.

"What do you want? Just get out" I said pointing to the door but he walked more closer to me.

"I am here to kill you little one" He said and I suddenly wanted Taehyungie to come home as soon as he can.

I was scared but I didn't want him to know that. I heard crying from the kids room and my palms started to get sweaty.

'My babies' I thought.

"Get out or I'll call the cops" I warned and the man chuckled.

"Go ahead"

My throat went dry and I immediately searched for my phone. But luck wasn't with me as I left my phone in the kids room.

My heart was racing and all I wanted at the moment to curl up in a ball and wait for someone to save me and my babies but no one is here. I couldn't breath but I had to protect my babies so I ran upstairs and locked the kids room from outside and ran to my bedroom and locked the door.

All I could hear was crashing sounds from downstairs and my babies cries. I heard footsteps nearing the door and I put both of my palms on my mouth as a choked cry forced itself up my throat and I felt tears running down my cheeks.

I heard him trying to pick the lock and in no time he was successful. The adrenalin flew over my veins like a carp through the river, but I couldn't move a single muscle, not even scream. I felt myself getting completely paralyzed and the more I wanted to run away or move a bit, the more I felt discouraged and utterly terrified.

I don't remember being this scared in my life when I saw him getting closer to me.

'Taehyung please come home. Please, please God help my babies. Save them if not me' I prayed inside my head.

I was about to run away but he held my wrist and my head hit the edge of the bed. I felt myself slipping into darkness.

"My babies" I whispered and eyes fluttered close.

~flashback ends~

"I don't know what happened after that" I said as I finished explaining Taehyung  who was had his back leaned onto the headboard of the bed and I was leaning on my back on his chest.

I couldn't see his expressions but I could feel how angry he was as I saw his knuckles turning white when his hand fisted on my T-shirt.

I placed my hand on his and caressed the back of his hand with my thumb. He visibly relaxed and a sigh escaped his lips.

"It was a bait of Lee Joon-gi, wasn't it?" He mumbled.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(As it is 12:06 am right now in India. So, the 9th of December has already started so yeah, Happy Birthday to me 🤭)

 So, the 9th of December has already started so yeah, Happy Birthday to me 🤭)

(This is so cute... Ssjhbksiwdmakoskdjsjj)