(46) Little Devil

Taehyung's POV

I was with the babies and Koo was studying right now. It has been really hard on Koo to manage everything. I sometimes feel guilty for him, sometimes it feels like it was really early to have kids. I mean Koo is still in college and me being out for work doesn't help the situation too.

It's been 11 months, my baby and I haven't got to a chance to spend some time together but at the same time I am really happy to have these little munchkins in my life. I am really glad to have them.

Recently, Koo and me haven't got proper rest because our babies are teething. They are in pain because of that. They cry a lot and it breaks our heart to see our little ones cry.

Nights have been longer. Reum is a little better than Soo when it comes to crying. Our little boy has been crying all day today because of the pain and our princess was looking at her brother with her big doe eyes. Reum cries too but not that much and that's a relief.

Being the mumma's boy Soo is he needed his mumma all the time. I was having a difficult time with him since he wouldn't stop crying. I tried so many things to stop him from crying but nothing worked he needed Koo's warmth. It's really hard. I just hope Koo finishes and comes soon.

I pick Soo up and rub his back to sooth him. I look at Reum she was busy playing with her toys. Suddenly, she also looks at me and starts making grabby hands for me to pick her up. I sighed.

"Oh baby, please come fast"  I muttered.

"Reum princess please play with your toys. See your little brother is crying. I need to calm him down. Please cooperate princess" I said looking at her and she looked at me while tilting her head to the side. I chuckled at her. She started giggling when she heard me chuckling.

"Soo stop crying pup. Mumma will be here soon" I said as Soo looked at me still crying.

"Ma ma" Soo cried looking at a certain direction. I followed his eyes with a shocked expression on my face.

Koo was standing there and I could see he was shocked too. Soo said his first word. Koo walked to me and Soo. He took Soo from me and that little devil immediately stopped crying.

I looked at Koo, he had tears in his eyes and he was smiling widely. He kissdd Soo all over his face and he started giggling. I could see clearly that me and Koo were overwhelmed by hearing Soo's first words. Reum hasn't said anything till now but I know that it'll come soon.

"Baby" I called.

"Yes hubby" He said but his eyes were on Soo who was yawning cutely.

"I love you" I said out of nowhere and he looked at me with a smile.

"I love you too" He replied and pecked my lips making me grin widely.

"Ma ma" Soo babbled again and we looked at him. He was smiling and he kept repeating 'Ma ma' over and again making Koo and me to chuckle at him.

"Yes Soo, mumma's here mumma's here" Koo said kissing his forehead.

I felt a tug on my sweatpants. I looked down to see my princess. I chuckled and picked her up. She quickly cupped both of my cheeks with her tiny hands. I don't know why she does that but she clearly likes doing it and I like it too.

"Baby" I said and he looked at me.

"Seems like our babies are tired. Let's get them to sleep" I said and he nod.

~time skip~

The kids fell asleep and now me and my pretty baby were cuddling on our bed. I was stroking his hair softly and he was humming. This silence is really comfortable.

"Hubby" He said looking up at me and I hummed pecking his forehead.

"I love you so much" He muttered and hearing that made me giddy.

"I love you too so much more" I said and pulled him in a soft kiss.

I kiss him passionately. It's been so long since we actually kissed like this. I missed this a lot. I missed the feeling of my baby's lips on mine. We pulled apart after a while. He looked at me with a soft smile and I pecked his forehead.

"You know baby it's really hard to handle Soo. He always wants you and when you aren't there he wouldn't stop crying" I said and Koo giggled.

"Reum is also like that when you aren't home hubby. She only wants her dada with her" Koo replied giggling and I chuckled.

"Well that's our babies, our cute little ones. My princess and your little devil" I teased.

"Yahh! Don't call my son devil. He is my prince and your daughter is the little devil" Koo said with a hmmp, trying to act angry but to be honest he was just looking cute. I laughed pinching his cheeks making him giggle too.

I love my three babies so much. I won't let anyone hurt my babies. NEVER. EVER. My three babies are my life.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(I finally was able to add Gif 😭 after so many failed tries I finally did it 🤩💜)