(4) The Big Day

Third Person's POV

A wedding is a ceremony where two people are united in a marriage. The day you say "I do" is one of the most special moments in your entire life. Today is the day for Taehyung and Jungkook to be united for the rest of their life.

The bright golden rays of the sun and the cold winds coming through the window woke up the groom from his deep slumber. Adjusting to the sun rays he got up from the bed and shivered from the cold breeze as he went closer towards the window looking out enjoying the morning view as various thoughts were running through his mind.

Taehyung's POV

"I am getting married today. Will I be able to keep him happy? Will he love me? I want this marriage to work. I love him so much, in such a short period of time. I will never leave him. I want to see him smile everyday and I want to be the reason for his smile. I hope I will be able to give him the life he wishes for. I hope he will love me back. I am really nervous. Aghhhhh!!"

I ruffled my hair and closed the window and went to the bathroom splashing cold water on my face and brushed my teeth quickly. I went out of the bathroom and saw Namjoon hyung sitting on my bed and Yoongi hyung as usual sleeping. They were probably waiting for me to come out.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked looking at them.

"We are here to help you get ready" Namjoon hyung replied.

I just gave him a nod, I sat beside him and he looked at me raising an eyebrow. I just shrugged.

"Did you felt nervous on your wedding day? I am going out of mind due to nervousness. Hyung what if I failed to keep him happy? What if he doesn't love me? What i-"

I was interrupted from my rambling when hyung spoke,

"Stop with your what ifs. It is normal to feel this way. But I know you will give your best to keep him happy. Just take deep breathes and calm down. Okay?" I just nod at his reply. He went to my closet taking out my suit and accessories.

"Go and take a shower or you are gonna be late on your own wedding" Yoongi hyung said.

"Since when you are up I thought you were sleeping" I said and he just shrugged. I shook my head and went to take a shower.

~time skip~

After getting ready I went downstairs with hyungs. My dad came towards me and patted my head. Mom hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

"You are a grown up man with many responsibilities now. You will have to take care of him properly. Don't disappoint me son" Dad said with a stern face.

My dad manages to keep a stern face and voice whenever needed as he is the CEO of Kim Co-operations. Same goes with my soon to be father-in-law. Me and Koo are rich so money has never been a problem for us but I didn't want to take the CEO position after my dad because I love teaching. Music is my passion. So my biggest fear is seeing the disappointed look for me on the face of my loved ones that's why I never wanna disappoint anyone.

"I promise dad. I won't disappoint you" I assured him with a small smile.

After that we went to the venue of the wedding. I glanced at my friends they all nodded their heads at me smiling, giving me a thumbs up. I smiled back at them. They all were looking really good.

 They all were looking really good