💜Special Chapter💜

Jungkook's POV

It began as a whispering in the air. The day had been beautiful and the sky was like a dome of plasma-blue. The clouds had looked like airy anvils drifting under the gleaming disc of sun.

The sky was tar-black and the large clouds were moving towards me. I heard a tapping on the window and then it became a pitter-patter. People ran for cover outside and umbrellas were opened as the clouds spat out their beads of water. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier. The roofs of the cars danced with spray and I could hear the murmuring of the rain through the window.

I was sitting by the window with a cup of hot chocolate topped with marshmallows in my hand as I calmly enjoyed the weather. I looked at the bed where my lovely husband was sleeping peacefully. He looked relaxed and I felt contented looking at him. Rain is surely very calming.

I saw him moving a bit, indicating that he woke up. He opened his eyes and instantly those two doe eyes met with mine. He smiled a little making me smile too. He gestured me to come closer and I obliged. Carefully placing the cup of hot chocolate on the nightstand, I decreased the distance between me and my man.

His manly arms dropped over me pulling me closer, he placed a loving kiss on my forehead showing me his love and care. He has always been so affectionate and romantic over me and I can never be thankful enough for having this man as my husband. Who knew arrange marriage can be this pleasing and salient for me. I am blessed to have him as my husband.

After a lot of learnings, laughters, sad and happy moments we are here at a stage where I can't imagine my life without him. I just love him so much. I couldn't have had a better life partner than him. I can never be happier. Him by my side is all I need to live and be a better version of myself for me, for him and for us. I am blessed to be Kim Jungkook.

"What got you thinking so hard love?" His deep, raspy morning voice was heard in the silent yet calm bedroom.

"You" He rose an eyebrow and looked at me.

"Me? What about me sweetheart?" I smiled at his question.

"I was just thinking that how much blessed I am to be yours, to have a hubby like you, to be called as husband of Kim Taehyung"

He smiled smugly and proudly when I called myself as his husband.

"You're my angel. I am the one who is blessed to have an angel like you. I don't know what I did to deserve you, your love. I can never be grateful enough. The only thing I can do is to make you happy and give you everything, you deserve the universe though. I always try that you don't have to even mention a thing because I want to give you everything and you don't have to ever ask for something. I try to treat you the bestest I can"

He took a deep breath and continued and I didn't interrupt, I didn't want to interrupt. I wanna hear him as much as I can all my life. His words means a lot to me always.

"You're my heartbeat, my love, my light, my world, my everything, my salvation. You have given me a new life, a new birth. In this whole universe I got youniverse. Meeting you was like a drama that the universe created when I was endlessly wandering and lost. You pulled me from that maze. I never wanna let go of your hand so never let go of my hand like and every time when my heart beats, walk with me so I won't get lost anymore. I love you Kim Jungkook for who you are, I love your soul, your everything" I teared up hearing his words.

"I love you" I smiled through my tears and sniffles lightly.

He closed the distance between us as he claimed my lips. Even in the morning, when he just woke up he tastes sweet. I have picked up his musky yet patchouli scent from the very first time we kissed. His scent is absolutely intoxicating and hard to resist whereas he says I always smell like a mixture of vanilla and lavenderto him. He devoured my mouth with all his might though the kiss was unhurried and soft. I can never get enough of his touches or kisses.