(45) Things Change

Jungkook's POV

I woke from my slumber as I heard Tae-reum crying. I opened my eyes and looked at Taehyungie he was sleeping peacefully. I pecked his forehead and went out of bed. I walked to the babies room. I picked up Tae-reum and she looked at me. I rubbed her back and I started rocking her. I looked at Jungsoo and he was flinching time to time from Tae-reum's crying.

I took Tae-reum with me to our bedroom. She was still crying and I was getting worried because I knew she wasn't hungry. I went to Taehyungie's side and as soon as Tae-reum saw her dada, she stopped crying. I shook my head smiling a bit.

"Hubby" I said shaking him a bit. He groaned but nevertheless opened his eyes.

"What happened?" He said in a hoarse voice looking at me.

"Tae-reum was crying for you" I replied as I looked at her. She was looking at Taehyungie with her big doe eyes. Her eyelashes were wet from crying.

As Taehyungie looked at her, she immediately started making grabby hands at him. He chuckled and took her in his arms. I sighed and laid down again. I checked the time it was 4 in the morning. I looked at Taehyungie and Tae-reum. Tae-reum slept peacefully on his chest as he was rubbing her back. He looked at me and smiled. I pecked his lips. I fell asleep again.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up and looked at Tae-reum who was sleeping peacefully on my chest. I smiled at pecked her forehead very gently. I looked beside me to see Koo looking at me with heart eyes. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Goo' morning hubby" He said smiling widely.

"Morning wifey~" I replied.

As I was about to kiss him. We heard Jungsoo crying. Koo pecked my lips softly and got up. I glanced at the clock it was 8am. I still have 3 hours before I have to leave for work. Koo doesn't come with me anymore. He is still taking online classes because of my pretty babies. He has his classes in the evening when I come back from work so this way we're able to take care of the kids properly.

The kids have started choosing sides which is really adorable. Jungsoo is Mumma's boy and Tae-reum is my princess. Jungsoo exactly looks like Koo and I hear everyone saying that Tae-reum looks like me.

I heard whinning from my princess. I looked down to see she's waking up. I rubbed her back to give her my warmth. She opened her eyes and rubbed them cutely with her tiny fists. I was looking at her with adoration. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. She cupped my cheeks with her tiny hands and started giggling. I kissed her forehead and she started laughing.

I stood up holding her protectively in my arms and went down to see my beautiful Koo playing with Jungsoo who was sitting on his lap. I walked down to the duo with my princess who was still cupping my cheeks. She likes to do that very much.

"Hubby you're here" Koo said as he looked at me. I hummed.

"How's our boy?" I asked looking at our little boy.

"He's good. Aren't you good Soo~ hmm tell dada you're good hmm" Koo said tickling him lightly and the little boy broke into fit of laughter. I looked at them feeling very lucky and giddy.

Things have changed but this change is a good change. I have a lovely family. A beautiful and caring wife. Our two munchkins and Yeontan. A perfect family. I love them all so much.

"Hubby" Koo said and I looked at him.

"Take care of them while I take a shower and prepare our breakfast and your lunch" He said.

"Okay baby. Go ahead" I replied. I know it will be tough for him to take a shower after I leave for work since he will be alone with the kids.

~time skip~

Koo had already set the table when I came down dressed up. I sat down on the table and we started eating. Our munchkins had were drinking milk from their bottles. I looked around the kitchen.

"Tannie~" I called and he ran towards me. I looked down and he was looking up at me.

"Baby did he eat already?" I asked looking at Koo.

"Yes hubby, he ate when you were getting ready" He replied and I nod.

A perfect start of the day with my perfect family.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

💜💜

(This is me hearing Stigma🤭🤭 I can understand Kookoo in this)