(62) Rectifying the mistake

Third Person's POV

"It's fine now hubby. You're fine, I'm fine. Let's focus on the kids for now. We'll talk later. Okay?" Jungkook said the elder nod his head.

The younger wiped the other's tears and smiled together.

"I'm fine" Both of them mumbled.

*****
After the dinner, the little family was now in the kids room. Getting both of them to sleep at night is easy but today it isn't.

"Reum stop cupping your Dada's cheeks and go to sleep please" Jungkook said but the little girl just giggled.

"Princess let's get you to sleep. It's getting late now" Taehyung said and softly kissed his daughter's cheeks.

"Soo stop playing with my earring, you have to sleep too" Jungkook said patting Soo's head.

The little ones didn't listen again, the parents sighed again. They both looked at each other.

"Reum, Soo mumma and dada have something to talk with each other. Please go to sleep babies" The elder said looking at their little munchkins.

After 15 minutes or so they finally succeeded in getting the kids to sleep. Both of them walked out, cutting off the lights and switching the night light on. They closed the door slightly and went to their bedroom.

The younger laid down on the bed with a sigh as soon as the duo entered their bedroom. Taehyung sat beside his baby and Jungkook was quick enough to lay his head on his hubby's lap. The elder's hand automatically went to the other's hair.

"Baby" Taehyung called and the younger hummed for him to continue.

The elder took a deep breath before continuing.

"Love, I know what happened earlier today was very immature and shameful and sorry isn't enough to cut that but I can't do anything other than saying a million times that how sorry I am. I don't even know why I said those things, I was just really stressed with the work and my brain wasn't working. I know that this is not an excuse for what I did but I'm sorry love I'm really really r-really s-sorry. F-forgive m-me p-please" The elder started crying hard.

Jungkook sat up and brought his hubby to his embrace. He rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Taehyungie don't cry please"

After a bit of crying, the elder finally calmed down. His head was on the younger's shoulder.

"Look at me hubby"

The elder looked at his baby. Jungkook's heart ached seeing his hubby's eyes red and puffy. He wiped the tears from the elder's face.

"I know you didn't mean to say anything like that and I very well know that you didn't mean those words. I know it wasn't okay to lash out on me just because you were stressed, but we make mistakes and it's okay as long as you rectify those mistakes. I know you love the three of us more than anything. We've been together for almost 3 years now, we have our two little munchkins so sometimes these things only hurt for a short while and then it automatically vanishes. It's okay, I can see that you're really guilty for that. I forgive you baby. I love you"
The younger said and pecked his hubby's lips.

Taehyung hugged him really tightly saying 'I love you' again and again. Jungkook giggled and pulled the elder in a soft kiss.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The duo laid down on the bed, facing each other. Legs tangled together, the younger was playing with their interlaced fingers. Jungkook had his eyes fixed on their intertwined hand when he looked up to see Taehyung he turned crimson.

The elder was looking at his baby with so much love and admiration that made Jungkook shy.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked flustered.

"I didn't even have a name until I met you. You gave me your love and now have become my reason. You are my Earth and I'm just a moon to you. Our two little stars that lights up our heart. You are my Earth and all I see is you. The only thing I can do is to gaze at you like this, in the crescent moon night. Even if I close my eyes, you come to me blue. In the full moon night I want contain you in my eyes"

To be honest Jungkook wasn't expecting anything like this. This was so out of the blue that it made him to tear up slightly. He sniffled and smashed his lips to the other's.

Taehyung pulled him close as they now were kissing sloppily yet passionately. Soon it turned into a Make-out session and the elder was now hovering over his baby.

--tbc--

(A/n: Things are about to get heated 🤫😉)
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

💜💜

Life goes on ♡Like an echo in the forest ♡Like an arrow in the blue sky ♡On my pillow, on my table ♡Life goes on like this again ♡

Life goes on ♡
Like an echo in the forest ♡
Like an arrow in the blue sky ♡
On my pillow, on my table ♡
Life goes on like this again ♡